• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yet you have a handful of posters whining about the "disgrace" of booing in here.

Probably the same fans that get upset if you stand up during a 3rd down to cheer or make noise because they wanted to sit there in silence watching the game. 

No I just think its ridiculous to boo a panthers player just because they entered the game.

1 hour ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I liked Robbie before this interview and I like him even more now. Start at 2:50. He clearly states what he considers a real fan to be and I agree with him. Keep Pounding used to mean we always have your back too. 

Enjoy.

Robbie Anderson takes up more cap room than DeVante Adams a host of legit #1s.  He got 400 yards. 

Last thing he needs to be doing is lecturing folks.  Fans are acting like fans.  He needs to act like a WR that collects the check he is cashing.  

Don’t cash the check if you can’t  deal with the criticism that comes with not producing.   

True fans?  This is the NFL.  You don’t get participation trophies, orange slices and mom saying good job.  You are paid millions to entertain people.  That’s the job.  

You wouldn’t hear Cam saying this nonsense.   He has been boo’d lol.  Weak.  Send him off with Rhule. 

9 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

We had an identity once...

Now all we have is a bunch of whiny snowflakes who don't like being booed and are content being losers...clinging onto the imaginary victories and accomplishments Rhule is trying to sell us all.

Find a way to win dammit and get angry at yourself for losing rather than angry at those fans who aren't ok with you losing.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Just now, rayzor said:

Now all we have is a bunch of whiny snowflakes who don't like being booed and are content being losers...clinging onto the imaginary victories and accomplishments Rhule is trying to sell us all.

Find a way to win dammit and get angry at yourself for losing rather than angry at those fans who aren't ok with you losing.

Yup that's the bitchest move a player can make. I suck and the fans make me feel bad so I'm going to trash them. Guess what cupcake we wouldn't be booing if you did your job. 

• Beer 3

30 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Sports are all about cheers and jeers. Yay boo yay boo. I don't boo players or coaches, but I understand why some fans go that route. They're still fans and they're needed as a part of the sports environment.

I don't boo coaches or players either. Referee's are fair game however.  I will curse those bastards all game and into the parking lot. 

17 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

No I just think its ridiculous to boo a panthers player just because they entered the game.

They were largely booing Matt Rhule and the shitshow he created here.   Sam was just the vehicle in the moment for Rhule to hear what folks think.  

And after Rhule sunk the season with his disaster choices….we were essentially promised a good bye Cam tour to appease us.   Since he didn’t get a proper exit last go round and Rhule yanked that back. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

1. These are professionals. For 20M people would let someone fart in their cornflakes every day.

2. Being lectured about from a hypocrite who used Sam to get his extension and cussed him out during a game is ridiculous. I’m not a fan and I still thought he was way out of line. 

8 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

It was more about what they had to do to put him in the game.

They we're replacing Cam with poo.

Rhule was getting his fair share of the boos too because this was his call/fault.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

The fans were showing their contempt for what has gone on with the QB situation. It's unfortunate that Darnold caught the brunt of it but in reality those boos were the fans letting this shitty staff know how ridiculous it has become. 

Keep in mind, it's ultimately Matt Rhule that even put Sam in that situation to get booed. He traded for the dude, he coddled the dude, he set him up to fail. You want to blame someone for the boos(which were deserved), blame Matt fuging Rhule.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The fans were showing their contempt for what has gone on with the QB situation. It's unfortunate that Darnold caught the brunt of it but in reality those boos were the fans letting this shitty staff know how ridiculous it has become. 

Keep in mind, it's ultimately Matt Rhule that even put Sam in that situation to get booed. He trade for the dude, he coddled the dude, he set him up to fail. You want to blame someone for the boos(which were deserved), blame Matt fuging Rhule.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN