• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reddit user says he has an “uncle that works for the team” and Rhule will be fired

FuFuLamePoo

48 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

poo you not, I had a dream a few days ago that I was being interviewed about Rhule and he was there and every time I tried to speak he would talk over me. I got pissed and got in his face but he still would not shut the fug up. He seems like he would be that type of person IRL. fug him.

Lmao. He’s the kinda guy who yells at you on the used car lot when you ask for $500 off sticker. “That’s my best deal, someone else will buy it if you don’t want it.”

Edited by BIGH2001
  • Pie 1

7 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I dont believe it simply because I just don't understand why if Tepper already knows Rhule is dead meat, what is the point in keeping him around the last two weeks?  Wouldn't you want to get a head start on the next candidate ASAP?

He might have already told him it’s over which is all that needs to be done to get the head start on candidates. He doesn’t technically need to be terminated this week just informed he is after the seasons conclusion. I would’ve done it now but there is some reason in having him finish it out because we only have like 3 coaches who aren’t tied to rhule to interim the final two games. 

the only thing that gives me a sense of confidence is both fitterer and Morgan are nfl guys. They’ve been in the league for years and been around a ton of different coaches who have had success. And I’m guessing they will have big time input on the next coach. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

He might have already told him it’s over which is all that needs to be done to get the head start on candidates. He doesn’t technically need to be terminated this week just informed he is after the seasons conclusion. I would’ve done it now but there is some reason in having him finish it out because we only have like 3 coaches who aren’t tied to rhule to interim the final two games. 

the only thing that gives me a sense of confidence is both fitterer and Morgan are nfl guys. They’ve been in the league for years and been around a ton of different coaches who have had success. And I’m guessing they will have big time input on the next coach. 

It would have leaked by now if he has already been informed. The only way Rhule is or gets termed is when the other coaches start falling, Tepper throws his name in there to avoid as much blow back as he can.

9 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

I’ve heard the whole he’s out of place thing in the building somewhere else which is why there might be stock behind in. What I heard was “he’s had an issue with every peripheral group in the company.” That was a month ago. 

What groups do you mean by "peripheral group" in the company, and what issues was he having with them?