• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule says Darnold will start Sunday

trueblade

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

If there is a new coach Cam is back at least through camp. If not Rhule is gonna roll with Darnold and PJ. That said we are definitely going to see cam Sunday. 

Won't be able to tell how shitty that is gonna be over the sound of Canes hockey being back tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Silent Majority said:

I knew you were going to pull Jake outta ya ass loool. Care to compare the rosters for those playoff and super bowl runs? Now it all makes sense. Pathetic.

With Cam's size, speed, athletic ability he should have been the best QB in the league before he got hurt.

His natural gifts should have made Brady an afterthought. 

He underachieved 

Jake smaller, slower, weaker got every ounce of performance out of his ability before injuries took over. 

He overachieved 

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

With Cam's size, speed, athletic ability he should have been the best QB in the league before he got hurt.

He underachieved 

Jake smaller, slower, weaker got every ounce of performance out of his ability before injuries took over. 

He overachieved 

Just as I thought. Intellectual dishonesty. Everything you've said is conjecture and personal opinion. You've been trolling Cam threads this entire time. We see the world through our own moral filter. You refer to fans who appreciate Cam as stans...this entire time you were a Jakey D stan. 

AND you didn't even touch the roster comparison question.

Edited by Silent Majority

We'd rather watch OUR only #1 pick in history continue to set records. When Smitty was our only elite player that's why we tuned in. Icons and entertainers.

Rhule is not elite and can't identify "elite". He is selfishly forcing Sam into a no win situation to prove his stinky simplistic offense can succeed. It's been figured out Matt. You've got nothing.

If you'd went all in on Cam the nation and most of the fanbase could see your willingness to adapt and coach elite talent, you refuse and again you continue to put yourself and your "system" ahead of the needs of the TEAM. 

Unless Tepper has taken control and is now in evaluation mode again which I think is more likely than Rhule being this stupid. I think Rhule has lost control. I think David Tepper brought in Cam to actually be the QB when the new staff arrives. Reset. I think he's already thinking about life after Rhule and forcing him to eat his shorts and call Cam was the beginning of the end.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Good thing I watched my last game of the Rhule era last week.

Funny how suddenly there is no certainty of a multi-QB system now that he has his golden child bust, sorry ass loser of a QB, that he handpicked, at the helm again. 

fug Fatt Fhule.  You're a fuging joke and I wish you nothing but professional failure in the remaining years you coach, you fat bitch.

Brutal

10 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

He underachieved 

He overachieved 

Loop Trump GIF

Cam Newton's legacy isn't over. Especially after the show he put on coming off his couch to truck LBs and CBs on record setting after record setting touchdown. He threw a pretty ars bomb over Robby Anderson. That was the arm we know and loved. I'd say the legacy of Cam Newton isn't over even if Carolina spit in the face of fate and once again kicked their very own GOAT QB out of the door AGAIN. As I've said Cam should have gotten the Andrew Luck treatment.

No, after what he did coming off his couch, WTF would be first in line if we released him. He didn't even go to camp with the Panthers AND he learned from the Patriots organization. Don't be fools. You have your QB. Protect him.

10 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

He underachieved 

Cam isn't the only QB to enter the NFL that had more physical potential than Tom Brady.  Nobody has outdone him, or even come close.  I don't think that's a very fair standard.  Cam didn't receive the coaching that Tom Brady did, or have the same kind of support via commitment to the offensive line.  It's just two completely different situations.

Cam poured his heart and soul out for this franchise, and he didn't have to do that.  He did everything Jerry Richardson asked as far as appearance etc, sacrificed his body on the field for the team, and has been incredibly generous in the local community.  He could have said fug it after his rookie deal and walked to a big market team, but he wanted to be here.

Sure he's pretty much washed up now, but that's just an unfair level of expectation.  Julius Peppers had the potential to surpass Lawrence Taylor's dominance on the field, but he didn't.  He still had an amazing career though, and he was a great player.

I get where you're coming from, but you gotta appreciate the great players that have put on the Panther uniform.  We don't have much else tbh.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Won't be able to tell how shitty that is gonna be over the sound of Canes hockey being back tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon

I’m hoping, the Habs are down two more after last night but I believe they are up in Raleigh. Fingers crossed. Aho was on fire before the quarantine, I hope he keeps it up. 

• Beer 1