• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

State of the Bucs

Smithers

6 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I fear for AB. Just as a human being, dude is obviously not mentally right. Whether that's CTE or not remains to be seen, dude was just never right after that Burfict dirty hit.

Just to be clear, AB has had issues for a long time.  There were around 5 schools along the way before he finally ended up at Central Michigan.  And in reality he never should have been at CMU.  He was a dang good player in the Miami area and under normal circumstances would have ended up at Florida State, or Miami, or Florida.  But he ended up at Central Michigan by way of some schools even smaller than that.  Think about it.

Sometimes part of your blessing is your curse.  As one Steelers teammate said of AB "he shows up to every practice like its Super Bowl Sunday."  That's a cute statement until you realize there is nothing normal about that when its 100% true and not just hyperbole.

35 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Texas is bad but Florida is pound for pound the worst state in the country

As someone who used to live in New York and moved to Florida 2 years ago...Yeah no, Florida is a huge blessing compared to where I used to live.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Asaria said:

As someone who used to live in New York and moved to Florida 2 years ago...Yeah no, Florida is a huge blessing compared to where I used to live.

Good for you man not all Florida is a dump but Florida is def it’s own little world. A world I don’t want to be in. Every time some poo goes down in this country it’s always Texas and Florida - and I’ll not even broach the subject of their elected officials. 

• Poo 3

3 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Looks like their board allows all sides to be heard

All sides have been heard here. Just back in September there were fans dick riding Sam Darnold Scott Fitterer and Matt Rhule. But then that ship hit an iceberg and we are worse than we had been before. If you need help we can try to get you caught up.