• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a single area of the team you are excited about for the future?

WarPanthers89

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You know it's bad when if you try to rack your brain for positive things to latch onto the best you can come up with is, "Well, maybe Charlotte will balk at Tepper's demands for money for a new stadium and he'll move the franchise giving the Carolinas a chance at a fresh NFL start at some point in the future."

Lol.  Need a xanax?

1 hour ago, BlitzMonster said:

I think there's a lot of good youth on this team.  Most of those guys haven't been developed very well this season but the potential is there.

Also given the number of rookie contracts, after Sam Darnold's contract comes off the books the 2023  salary cap should be getting better.  

They will find a way to waste all that cap space, just you wait. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

I still believe in Tepper. 

He wants to win bad enough and will throw resources at it till he gets it right. 

I believe Tepper will spend money and resources to try and win. 

Problem is the guy has no idea how to build a winning team. I mean for f*cks sake he gave Matt Rhule an insane 7 year $62m contact and Rhule was 0-11 against ranked teams as head coach of Baylor. Like I wouldn’t be surprised if Tepper never watched a down of Baylor Bears football from 2017-2019 before the ink was already dry on that contract. 

Rhule talks a good game but he’s a fraud. Tepper just hired him because he said a bunch of glossy football jargon about analytics that Tepper liked.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

We made improvements no doubt but this defense still seems extremely soft to me. I know what the ranking are but damn we seem to be much less physical than the other team every week. 

Problem is no one on the defense has a mean bone in their body. Horn is the closest thing to an alpha. 

There was one series today that was encouraging. I belive Chinn and Brown had back to back sacks followed by YGM closing down on Hill when he went to escape. Glad to see all 3 of them flashing consecutively like that.