• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMJ to IR

ncfan

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It honestly feels like everyone has gotten worse. Outside of Shaq, I can't make an honest argument for anyone on the roster looking better than they had previously and honestly, while Shaq looked really good early in the season he seems to have regressed to his norm as the season has worn on. Granted, I haven't watched the last two games so maybe he's bounced back. I don't know.

Shaq's had some good plays the last couple weeks I think... although my attention hasn't been fully on games so I may be wrong. But overall, it looks like every player regresses the longer they're exposed to this staff.  I hope Tepper can see what is obvious to us and we move on this year.

33 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Hell I thought he was on IR all season until he caught a pass last week. 

He’s made a couple catches this year. Here and there and nothing spectacular or really note worthy. He did get his bell rung like 2 months ago catching once of Darnold’s hospital balls and missed a couple games. Another young guy not trending in the right direction here. 

2 hours ago, frankw said:

After what Rhule has done with Brady Christensen who can say if TMJ is a bust or just being wasted. He will only be 22 years old when training camp rolls around again so it would be foolish to give up on him.

“Wait, TMJ is a player?  Not TMJ jaw syndrome?  How long are his arms?”  - Rhule, probably.  I think he can turn into a great player but this staff is a joke.  His high pointing ability in camp/preseason can’t be taught and he’s got that in him.  I’m surprised Tremble has flashed as much as he has while overcoming the coaching.

2 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

I caught so much poo this off-season for saying he was Dwayne Jarrett. Screw all of y’all that pooed me. 

I caught even more poo for saying we should have picked Slater over Horn. Screw yall too. 

Al Pacino GIF

I never use da poo and had high rookie hopes. Still its not fully fair to case judgement a rookie in his rookie year. Only if they are cut or make the pro-bowl, then you can react.