• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"FIRE RHULE" CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Ivan The Awesome

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Players defend bad coaches all the time.

Sometimes it's because they like them personally regardless of their coaching ability. Usually it's because they feel a sense of responsibility for their play.

Heck, Michael Bates was still defending George Seifert after the Panthers finished 1-15 in 2001.

17 minutes ago, Manna said:

(Most) Players are thinking about the long-term implications as well. If they call out their coach and get cut, no other team would pick them up for fear of conduct detrimental to the team. Unless, the player is a future all-pro, second chances aren’t typically given. 

Exactly what I’m trying to say to Sizzle is talking out his a$$ buzz! 

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

image.png.ce6ee8fb619f287c7188c58f226eeda8.png

image.png.9ec427a9e1a3906e109bfd26eab8803b.png

Now how about you go and look at Tre Boston's twitter and see what he's been saying recently about Rhule and the state of the Panthers. I knew you were a simp for Tepper but now that you're shilling for Rhule it makes me think you have a thing for authority figures.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

36 minutes ago, travisura said:

Now how about you go and look at Tre Boston's twitter and see what he's been saying recently about Rhule and the state of the Panthers.

He was telling the truth before...now he's just acting like a whiny bitch because he got cut.

37 minutes ago, travisura said:

I knew you were a simp for Tepper but now that you're shilling for Rhule it makes me think you have a thing for authority figures.

Simply presenting the truth. 

I don't care if Rhule stays or goes but this narrative started by F.J. Person that Rhule has "lost the locker room" is complete nonsense. 

BB_.jpg

cam.jpeg

rhule tepper.png

tre2.png

13 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

He was telling the truth before...now he's just acting like a whiny bitch because he got cut.

Sure dude.

14 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Simply presenting the truth. 

I don't care if Rhule stays or goes but this narrative started by F.J. Person that Rhule has "lost the locker room" is complete nonsense. 

So let me get this straight, you're saying that Joe Person, a Panthers beat writer with inside access, (along with almost every other member of Panthers related sports media who have said that the wheels are falling off), are wrong, and your proof are some PR articles of players and the owner covering their own ass by saying everything is fine? Also a big LMAO at you using a tweet from Person to try and prove that Person is wrong.

• Pie 3

18 minutes ago, travisura said:

Sure dude.

So let me get this straight, you're saying that Joe Person, a Panthers beat writer with inside access, (along with almost every other member of Panthers related sports media who have said that the wheels are falling off), are wrong, and your proof are some PR articles of players and the owner covering their own ass by saying everything is fine? Also a big LMAO at you using a tweet from Person to try and prove that Person is wrong.

He doesn't get it, and he's not going to.

You have to understand a little bit about how his mind works. He gets hold of something that he thinks proves him right (it doesn't, but he twists it around so that in his head it does). And from that point on, he believes it's unassailable.

Heck, he's spent months repeatedly asking me the same dumb question because he thought it somehow made a point. It didn't, and truth was he didn't even have the answer correct. But when it was shown that his "org chart" was wrong, he acted like that was what he meant the whole time.

I know people think he's a troll. In truth, he wants people to believe he's really smart and a lot of what he does is geared to that.

There's better ways to be part of the conversation of course, and I've told him that before. But that's not what he wants, so... 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1