• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After thinking about it, if I were Tepper I would probably keep Rhule

Cdparr7

"If i were tepper i would keep rhule"

"to be clear i don't think this is the right decision"

well thats contradictory

you are backtracking before anyone even replies because of the fury of the neckbeards that cant even see things through long enough to make it past their 3rd fast food job within a year. 

By keeping Rhule 1 more year, Tepper can give him another season to prove himself to the media, and everyone else that Rhule needs to be terminated and he’s not going to be the messiah everyone thought

Umm I think Rhule has already proven that

Rhule is almost certainly going to cause the team to crash and burn this season, which guarantees a higher draft pick (and full draft board)

lol Just like this year huh? Remind me why we don't have a 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick this year.

it also gives us a throw away season where we can play a ton of young players and allow them to gain experience

Bro, Brady Chistensen JUST NOW finally got decent playing time at LT, and Deonte Brown still hasn't even seen the field in meaningless games.

It gives Dave a whole year to eyeball who he wants for the vacancy

He doesn't need a year, just fire Rhule now and go get Hackett or Bieniemy, its not that hard

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

"If i were tepper i would keep rhule"

"to be clear i don't think this is the right decision"

well thats contradictory

you are backtracking before anyone even replies because of the fury of the neckbeards that cant even see things through long enough to make it past their 3rd fast food job within a year. 

I’m saying from Tepper’s perspective, if I were him I would probably be leaning for him to stay to spare my image. From me, a fan’s perspective who could give a sh*t about Tepper’s reputation he should go. 

59 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Tepper is keeping Rhule so he doesn't have to admit he f*cked up.

and when year 3 of Rhule goes just as predictable as making Sam Darnold our starter did…..Tepper will end up looking worse than if he admitted the mistake now. 

• Pie 1