• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Monday

CRA

13 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Not only is Joe Judge an awful HC - he appears to be a douche meat head. Grabbing his jock after the panthers game, idiotic press conferences, saying stupid poo. I’m sure Belicheck thinks of him as a son. 

I mean outside of the whole jock thing, is that really much different than Rhule?

So Miami fires a coach with two straight winning seasons, while playing the Patriots and Bills twice each season.  I get that they also played the Jets, but still.  Two straight winning seasons out of three seasons coached for a team that hasn't done that since 2002-2003.  Fired.

But Rhule remains.  SMH.

1 minute ago, BullCityP said:

Wrong skin tone 

I really hope it’s not that…. I would like him over here in Carolina ASAP. He had a line that was early on graded worse than ours and coached up his team to making a playoff push. Providing we find a QB he would turn us around quick! 

Just now, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'm starting to think Tepper is doing this on purpose so the Panthers always suck to get Charlotte excited about the other football. I don't think that will work out too well. 

This is about money plain and simple. Giving up on a HC that’s after two years on a seven year contract is an expensive mistake. Better to give him another year on the condition of changes to the offensive staff and better FA’s. Not that I completely agree but that’s my take on why Rhule will likely survive Black Monday.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I really hope it’s not that…. I would like him over here in Carolina ASAP. He had a line that was early on graded worse than ours and coached up his team to making a playoff push. Providing we find a QB he would turn us around quick! 

There is no other explanation they can give to fire a coach with back to back winning seasons 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Probably not the only reason but a factor I’m sure. Seen this play out too often to think otherwise.

• Pie 1