• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ellis reporting Fitterer and Rhule will meet with media today

Dorian Gray

2 minutes ago, OriginalPD said:

Yeah, we can now begin to digest the truth: another year (at least) of Rhule’s Fools. 

Best part is it doesn’t sound like there’s been any change in the power dynamic, he’ll still wield all the power he’s always had, the only new coaches will be the replacements he needs for the vacancies he created to save his job, and the new OC will be hired to fit into his dated Offensive philosophy.

i had no idea Tepper was such a little man. So scared of confrontation that you can’t come in and mandate sweeping ultimatums after that kind of disaster? What a coward.

There’ll be nowhere to hide when he has to spearhead the Rhule firing press conference next season.

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Tepper is probably just as racist as JR was. Rich white guys are almost always racist. 

I respectfully disagree. I remember him accompanying one of the former players during a press conference on prison reform when he first got here. The numerous charities and causes he’s supported probably wouldn’t happen if he was a racist. Maybe I’ve missed something but What I’ve seen and read speaks otherwise.

• Pie 2