• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(On a lighter note...) McCaffery went on vacation to Cabo

PanthersATL

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

The article says she dated The Golden Calf of Bristol and they broke up because of lack of sex and has CMC as Danny Amendola’s picture. This has got to be satire

nah she is a b level celebrity girlfriend.  I am sure she will ditch cmac once he gets hurt again or whatever

On 1/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, PanthersATL said:

with Olivia, of course, to the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedrgal (sounds fancy, but I think the two of them can afford it)

Always the gentleman, Christian sacrificed his sweatshirt so Olivia wouldn't get kicked off the plane for "inappropriate attire".  

image.png.af556547af082e20b53f16a26488b4ea.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10408305/Olivia-Culpo-flaunts-childhood-sculpted-abs-red-bikini-cruise-Sea-Cortez-squad.html 

Then again... looks like the sweatshirt look was only temporary...

image.png.e5096a61d9996d1bed435ee45b07b147.png

image.jpeg.2ee9d5c6a583db3ec8ef7e01ab54cd26.jpeg

On 1/17/2022 at 6:50 PM, Squirrel said:

Nah Just American. 

I flew American out to Los Angeles a few months ago.  I walked past the first class seats on one of the newer planes.  They had walled off Cubes.  Best first class seats I have ever seen. Still not worth the thousands I would have had to pay, but probably not a big deal for CMC.