• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(On a lighter note...) McCaffery went on vacation to Cabo

PanthersATL

with Olivia, of course, to the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedrgal (sounds fancy, but I think the two of them can afford it)

Always the gentleman, Christian sacrificed his sweatshirt so Olivia wouldn't get kicked off the plane for "inappropriate attire".  

image.png.af556547af082e20b53f16a26488b4ea.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10408305/Olivia-Culpo-flaunts-childhood-sculpted-abs-red-bikini-cruise-Sea-Cortez-squad.html 

Then again... looks like the sweatshirt look was only temporary...

image.png.e5096a61d9996d1bed435ee45b07b147.png

• Pie 2
  • The D 6
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

I went to Cabo in July 2021.  My lady didn't even consider dressing half naked for the 4am flight we had to take.  The only person I noticed was "Louis Vuitton lady" who literally had on LV clothes and LV luggage.  I took a picture of it.  

I make good money, but I ain't got "bathe yourself in Louis Vuitton for a 4am flight" money.🤣

• Pie 1

Since getting paid, CMC seems more interested in living the Instagram life than playing football.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if it comes out down the road that he mailed it in and milked minor injuries to force his way out of Carolina while saving his body. I mean, not gonna lie... it'd be hard to blame him of that was the case.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Since getting paid, CMC seems more interested in living the Instagram life than playing football.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if it comes out down the road that he mailed it in and milked minor injuries to force his way out of Carolina while saving his body. I mean, not gonna lie... it'd be hard to blame him of that was the case.

Man is fat paid and has barely played since 2019.  If all he wants to do is fug his model girlfriend and jet set around instead of getting broken in half in Charlotte I'm not mad at him.

• Pie 2

24 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm sure the g/f wouldn't mind him playing in Cali.