• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring in Montgomery for 2nd interview

ncfan

2 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

That's kinda the vibe of the huddle recently stephen Ass Smith style hot takes.  Just reactionary poo throwing.  I give a HC three years before I throw in the towel.  I was on here defending Rivera in 2014 so... 

Ah. So you just can't see obvious things. I mean, I guess that happens.

Seen people refuse to accept obvious cheating by a spouse or partner, so I guess that is a real thing.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Bo knows football 

Amazing what a difference a year made when the first Madden came out soon after. I was at UNA, and Coach Bobby Wallace tried to ban it among the team because players weren’t going to classes because they were addicted to Madden. 

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, onmyown said:

sounds right

honestly who did you guy expect would come play for this poo show?

if you think it’d be better than this, you’re just as dislusional as Tep

I would take Gurden, Macdoo, or the Texans OC.. Because they all Atleast fit the profile dumbass Rhule himself stated he was looking for..

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

My guess is mcAdoo is too much for rhule personality wise. 

if we hire this dude it confirms nobody wants to work with rhule. This will be rhules last year.

WHY THE fug IS TEPPER KEEPING HIM?! WE CAN ALL SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL. 1 more year isn’t going to do poo with the team theyve assembled. He’s delaying the inevitable and putting us in an even worse position. What the fug?!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, mickeye76 said:

OMG y'all are some crybabies.  I look at Indy and I see a legit Oline and old school running game.  I'm not opposed to that.  I'll do more research on this guy but at a glance he's preferable to Jay "QB killer" Gruden and McAdont.  

Lol and do we have said legit o line here in Charlotte? No.