• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Games

Catsfan69

4 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...thats what scares me about this team...once you get on the suck train... its hard to get off...

Are you sure about that? The Bengals had the number one pick in the 2020 NFL draft. They are in the AFC Championship game.

Someone needs to tell our owner it doesn't take five years to turn around an NFL franchise.

15 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Oh, he’s not figuring it out. He replaced passion with apathy. It’s just a stock now. 

That's my concern. I think he honestly believed it was going to be easy to create a winner. He just had to find the next Belichick. He thought he did. Gave him full control. Paid him like a HOFer. Now he's just embarrassed because he got duped and is afraid if he cleans house he'll get suckered again and then everyone will know for sure he's a moron so he's just gonna clam up and focus on the bottom line and convince himself he's winning because the organization is turning a profit 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The third down QB keeper by Tannehill was a real head scratcher 

It was a dumb call.

If they had kicked the extra point earlier then they wouldn't have been in a 4th down situation and could have kicked FG.

They should have been up 4 with 2min left.

This is on Vrabel 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I assumed it was for ball placement to help the kicker. Kickers do have a preference of which hash mark they would prefer to kick from.

He is talkingi about the turnover on downs by the titans due to the QB keeper on 3 and a short 1. 

The Titans OC really showed some amateur play calling today. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I assumed it was for ball placement to help the kicker. Kickers do have a preference of which hash mark they would prefer to kick from.

Good point…didn’t consider that…I am forgetting if they were in range there

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, trueblade said:

Are you sure about that? The Bengals had the number one pick in the 2020 NFL draft. They are in the AFC Championship game.

Someone needs to tell our owner it doesn't take five years to turn around an NFL franchise.

whole lot of suckage up to that point...to get to the point the bengals are at today..we need to go 1-16... at least... just to get a QB..

34 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

AFC have the best qbs in the leafue

mahomes

burrow

Allen

goddamn

like the panthers saving grace is that basically every up and coming star QB drafted recently is in the afc, jury out on Fields and Lance.

the panthers have had a chance to get out ahead of this and be the future of the conference for a while but they’re letting it slip through their fingers, Niners no doubt considered the power dynamics of the conference when they made the big play for Lance. Got to take a chance on being that team while the door is open.

The panthers aren’t sold out to the idea. They’re  sold out on being clever at the QB position. They’re sold out on not “rushing to judgment” to evaluate Rhule and staff.

it’s a garbage dump crew of decision makers letting a platinum opportunity slip through their grasp.

12 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Greatness is a 400 yard game and 0 TD with your defense and kicker needed to bail out the the team from that wall of greatness the QB keeps running into with his forehead

The o line looked like ours. I bet our garbage pile wouldn’t have kept that game nearly close. Winners win. He did what he needed to do to beat the one seed on the road. Keep your stats.

39 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

That loss is on Vrabel. 

Stupid two point attempt and stupid play call on that third down.

Would have won it otherwise. 

39 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

That loss is on Vrabel. 

Stupid two point attempt and stupid play call on that third down.

Would have won it otherwise. 

They lost by 3 lol?

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Go cry somewhere else loser 

Burrow is greatness. He proved it. Dominant performance. MVP. GOAT.

Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco approved

Let me know when he reaches Jake Delhomme or Rex Grossman GREATNESS status

First QB in NFL to throw for over 300 yards in the playoffs and NOT pass for a TD. Legend status.

• Poo 3

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

He is talkingi about the turnover on downs by the titans due to the QB keeper on 3 and a short 1. 

The Titans OC really showed some amateur play calling today. 

I missed that play.  But what I did see was Bengals defense took the Titans playmakers out of the game. The Titans defense showed up but it wasn't enough.