• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harbaugh to the Vikings

ncfan

13 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

Well idk my first 3 choices are gone with Eberflus , Daboll and Hackett.

Flores but he just opened a can of worms and landing a job will kill his lawsuit.

I would go after Pederson or Zimmer if he was willing.

Bienemy?  Leftwich? 

• Flames 1

6 hours ago, joemac said:

Bienemy?  Leftwich? 

If Miami doesn't hire him I would go after Mike McDaniel and have him bring Gary Kubiak as his OC. Kubiak has a ton of HC, OC, and play calling experience to help the young McDaniel. Kubiak also comes from the Shanahan system just like McDaniel. Add a good DC like Fangio, and let's GO!

27 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I lived in Madison for 2 years. It’s basically the Asheville of the Midwest. 

I'm up there twice a month as is but decided to make that office home over Chicago once my lease is up here.  The housing & school market up there is great.  And will be closer to my lake spot in the Northwoods.  Soooo stoked.  The lady and dog will much prefer a single-family over the Chicago 3-flat, especially if little ones start popping out.   

Will be staking the flag up there after all these years...Charlotte, DC, Denver, San Diego, & Chi-town all great but Madison is such a fantastic spot.    

2 hours ago, davos said:

I'm up there twice a month as is but decided to make that office home over Chicago once my lease is up here.  The housing & school market up there is great.  And will be closer to my lake spot in the Northwoods.  Soooo stoked.  The lady and dog will much prefer a single-family over the Chicago 3-flat, especially if little ones start popping out.   

Will be staking the flag up there after all these years...Charlotte, DC, Denver, San Diego, & Chi-town all great but Madison is such a fantastic spot.    

Yeah Madison is a nice city for a young family if you got the money for it. The isthmus is really beautiful. Bike paths everywhere, very dog friendly. Ice age trails. 

I moved far into the woods away from people and prefer it that way tbh. But closer to chicago and Milwaukee from where I am now. Check out k peppers. It’s a very small Korean restaurant and probably my favorite in the entire city. Amazing food. It’s in the Middleton part of town. I always try to tell people about that place who are in the area. They have weird hours so I’d check their website. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, joemac said:

Bienemy?  Leftwich? 

What is it with wanting OC's that have legendary QBs? Do you really think they'll be good here with QB's that some college teams have more talent at the position group? Maybe, just maybe, its Rodgers, Allen, Mahomes, and Brady that make those offenses and not the offensive coordinator.