• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TbT... Why couldn't he leave the burgers alone!!

WOW!!

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

I also believe Gettelmen could have drafted a different type of WR to go with him instead of drafting a clone like Funchess would have help him and the offense as well.. Diggs and KB together OMG!!

Funchess was a terrible choice to pair him with. He was like KB except a weaker more wimpy version. Yeah a Diggs and KB with a strong mind and work ethic could have been hard to stop and brought us a super bowl for sure!

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Funchess was a terrible choice to pair him with. He was like KB except a weaker more wimpy version. Yeah a Diggs and KB with a strong mind and work ethic could have been hard to stop and brought us a super bowl for sure!

I absolutely RAILED against the Funchess pick. Big guy who played small and soft. He added nothing to a WR corps that already had KB. Well, to be fair, he really didn't add anything to any NFL WR corps period.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

22 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

when did smitty ever make a wide receiver around him better? the second KB got good enough to start taking receptions from him KB would've been bullied or beaten out of the position.

This is a myth developed by disgruntled fans. Every receiver got multiple years of targets unless there was an injury or their name was Dwayne Jarrett.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I absolutely RAILED against the Funchess pick. Big guy who played small and soft. He added nothing to a WR corps that already had KB. Well, to be fair, he really didn't add anything to any NFL WR corps period.

Funch was a horrible pick. No he wasn't a bust but he was a sloppy route runner why played like he had extreme ability but didn't. 

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

Slightly off subject but still has some merit to this thread.... Anybody want to chime on the best current fast food burger? I will say Five Guys but damn are they way too expensive these days. Great burger but not worth the cost at all.

I’m partial to Cookout, myself.  Something about those greasy delights puts a smile on my arteries 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Funchess was one of the softest big WR's I've ever seen as well. God what an awful pick he was and such a bad player to add in with KB

• Beer 2

I try not to fault people for how they deal with trauma. Between his mom passing away and his knee injury, he lost all his motivation it seemed. It's a shame, but not something that we could have foresaw. He was trending up in a large way before those two events. 

• Pie 2