• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another departure

Mr. Scot

Just now, Kraybrothers said:

Lol, I pull for the team to succeed instead of the coach to fail. This guy has been spamming thread after thread to talk trash. 

He also adds a ton of info daily and is the reason I have picked up on a number of team related news facts. I don't agree with him on everything all the time much like anyone else since we are all different individuals but he is always respectful even when disrespected on here and seems to be an okay guy. It's a message board and doesn't matter if he responds to Evey single post and reply on this board. Free country and he is just carrying on conversation. Who cares, life has too much other stress than to feel it on an internet message board. I used to be this way too and get all pissed at posters but in the end it took me to realize that's it's a damn internet message board and we are all different with different opinions on everything from politics to favorite color of underwear but at least we all support the same team do we have that in common.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 5

15 minutes ago, BrianS said:

As far as Sparano going?  I dunno.  The tweet above sort of makes it sound mutual?  That's about all I get out of it.  In all fairness, our line was terrible and we failed to learn nearly as much as we should have about our younger players.  If that had something to do with the line coaches, yea, let's move on and do better.

It doesn't change my current opinion of Matt Rhule at all.  The guy has too much power and too little to show for it.

Alexander explained in another tweet that it's not Rhule pushing guys out so much as it is not stopping guys who want to leave.

Basically, if they want to look elsewhere, Rhule isn't blocking them from interviewing. For lateral moves especially, he could.

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Alexander explained in another tweet that it's not Rhule pushing guys out so much as it is not stopping guys who want to leave.

Basically, if they want to look elsewhere, Rhule isn't blocking them from interviewing.

We are so dysfunctional man.  It's hard to tell what's going on.

Do the coaches not believe in Rhule?  Does Rhule not believe in the coaches?  Is the writing on the wall for Rhule?  All three could be true.  What a mess.

The Panthers are my team, but right now it's really hard to be proud of them.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, BrianS said:

We are so dysfunctional man.  It's hard to tell what's going on.

Do the coaches not believe in Rhule?  Does Rhule not believe in the coaches?  Is the writing on the wall for Rhule?  All three could be true.  What a mess.

The Panthers are my team, but right now it's really hard to be proud of them.

Person's article in The Athletic did a pretty good job of framing it.

Basically, an overwhelming majority of people feel like this is a lame duck year for Matt Rhule, and some would rather jump ship than be on board when it sinks.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Person's article in The Athletic did a pretty good job of framing it.

Basically, an overwhelming majority of people feel like this is a lame duck year for Matt Rhule, and some would rather jump ship than be on board when it sinks.

The difference between thinking and knowing is huge. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

19 minutes ago, Kraybrothers said:

Lol, I pull for the team to succeed instead of the coach to fail. This guy has been spamming thread after thread to talk trash. 

Pulling for the team and blindly fawning over the head coach to a fault are not the same thing. Are you related to Matt Rhule?

• Flames 5

18 minutes ago, Kraybrothers said:

Crickets from Scot for months until the Tepper/Rhule bashing threads started in earnest. Since then he's been here every day adding to the pile, lol. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 7

29 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Probably because you didn't look very hard.

Instead of assuming things about people or situations, how about if we assume the best or do our research?  Am I crazy?

As far as Sparano going?  I dunno.  The tweet above sort of makes it sound mutual?  That's about all I get out of it.  In all fairness, our line was terrible and we failed to learn nearly as much as we should have about our younger players.  If that had something to do with the line coaches, yea, let's move on and do better.

It doesn't change my current opinion of Matt Rhule at all.  The guy has too much power and too little to show for it.

Animated GIF

@Kraybrothers

3 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Crickets from Scot for months until the Tepper/Rhule bashing threads started in earnest. Since then he's been here every day adding to the pile, lol. 

You're referring to the time I took off from talking football after being told my wife was going to need three surgeries?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 4
  • Poo 1