• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on Carolina’s recent staffing moves.

ellis

5 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

The coaching moves are a start, but frankly I don't give a damn until Rhule is stripped of roster control or gone in general. Tepper couldn't trust Rhule to build his own staff and possibly had to step in. But...he's still going to let him overstep his bounds on personnel and not let Fitt do his job?

Make it make sense. 

The issue is that Rhule managing personnel is within his bounds, or at least was based on the initial agreement (contractual or otherwise). Unless something changed there, and perhaps it has given the radio silence across the board from everyone except Fitterer, all roads seem to (inexplicably, even without the benefit of hindsight) run through Rhule. 

The change in tone and lack of public presence from those guys is a departure from how things went last offseason and, to some degree, post-hire in 2020. I'm just speculating but perhaps the status quo has changed a bit over there. God knows what was was happening before sure wasn't a winning formula.

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

You know what irks the fug out of me. Seeing Tepper, a fuging Billionaire, wearing a mask like that.. COVER YOUR GOD DAMN NOSE YOU NITWIT.

You may have money but you can't buy intelligence. 

Why should he care?  He pays people to get sick for him. 

• Flames 3

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Literally anyone. Marty Hurney, Matt Millen, a Huddler, someone who has never so much as heard of the game of football. ANYONE.

I share the distrust in Matt Rhule, but I have equal distrust in David Tepper.

And besides, based on comments from Person, Albright and others, sounds like it's at least possible that Tepper is in favor of drafting Pickett.

Edited by Mr. Scot

12 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

You want Tepper to make that evaluation? Serious question. Do you want Tepper to evaluate and make any decisions on draft QB's?

No I want that asshole to make Fitterer make decision. He should have fired Fhule, and started over. Now we the laughing stock of the NFL and nobody wants to come here. The staff we’ve hired is a joke, thanks Tepper!