• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs Preparing to make another swing for a Big Time QB

ncfan

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Neither Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers or Andrew Luck were the best QBs in the NFL because of stellar players like Brees, Brady but they gave you a chance to win and throughout leadership changes they stuck with their franchise QBs. This franchise ownership STARTS with getting rid of an all time Panthers great with a couple years of tread left on his tires in favor of chaos.

Their first karmic mistake was kicking Cam in the ars like they did, as disrespectfully as it was done. Some QBs like Jake, Cam although not perfect, they're better than average at times elite and you always have a chance to win if everyone else is doing his job. Some guys have "it". "It" can't be taken for granted. "It" is God given.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the Broncos are going to be the top destination for a top flight vet QB this off-season. They hired an offensive coach and they look like they could just be a QB away from making some serious noise.

Javonte, Jeudy, Sutton, & Fant are a great young group

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the Broncos are going to be the top destination for a top flight vet QB this off-season. They hired an offensive coach and they look like they could just be a QB away from making some serious noise.

I'd say that's a real possibility.

(and will make me sad because that could have been us) 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, frankw said:

Of course they are. The Saints will make a move as well. The NFC South may be undergoing changes but the Panthers are the only team that thinks it takes 7 years to contend for a ring.

Are you talking about the legendary Rhule 7 year plan from Temple and Baylor?

I think Rhule mastered that with 1 year at Penn State... no

... his 1 year at Albright? no

... his 2 years at Buffalo? no

... his 1 year at UCLA? no

... his 4 years at Western Carolina? hmmm. no

... his 6 years at Temple? hmmm still not 7

... his 1 year with the NY Giants? nope.

... his following 4 years at Temple? well, he jumped ship and came back for a total of 10 years. This must be the plan? no?

... his 3 years with Baylor? No.

I'm confused. Where has he proven this 7 year genius plan that will work in the NFL with the current state of the CBA that keeps rookies for 4 to 5 years and free agents stay for less than 3 years?

Is he saying his 10 broken up years with Temple is how he mastered this? As a DL coach(1 year), QB coach(1 year), OC(4 years), Jumped ship(1 year), Head coach(4 years)?  A record of 64-61 over that period of time, and it took Rhule until his 10th year with Temple to erase his losing record with that team. In the first 7 years with Temple, Rhule had a 38-48 record. 

Rhule has been in 6 Bowl games Where he went 2-4. He never beat a ranked team with Baylor. He did destroy the Baylor program in his first season as HC. So, tank a team and become medicore. Then tout mediocrity as success so he can jump ship to tank another program and claim he built it back up to mediocrity.

I give you, Matthew KENNETH Rhule. The amazing gaslighting coach! Ponzi master of American football! A grand 7 year plan of destroying your team, a decade of mediocrity, more losing seasons than winning seasons, and a HC waiting for the first glimpse of success so he can cash in by jumping ship.

I dedicate this to David Tepper in honor of hiring Matthew KENNETH Rhule. You were duped Mr. Billionaire!

Edited by CPantherKing
  • Beer 2