• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When do you think we'll see the Panthers in the Super Bowl again?

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

If David Tepper doesn't wake up and smell the coffee, Panthers fans will have to wait until the team is sold in 30 or 40 years.

We made it twice with feet smelling, good-ole boy hirin' Jerry Richardson of all people. Dramatic much?

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

If David Tepper doesn't wake up and smell the coffee, Panthers fans will have to wait until the team is sold in 30 or 40 years.

I'm still hoping beyond hope he'll hire someone like Colbert as a consultant to help him build an actual NFL football organization then he'll GTFO of their way and let them run the football operations while he occupies himself with the business side of the house.

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Post Matt Rhule...

This...and even longer if Tepper is the one making the call on the next HC instead of letting Fit and Morgan or someone that actually knows the game make the decision.

We pick the right guy, we'll be back in with 3 years.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, rayzor said:

This...and even longer if Tepper is the one making the call on the next HC instead of letting Fit and Morgan or someone that actually knows the game make the decision.

We pick the right guy, we'll be back in with 3 years.

I'm not confident there is anyone in house qualified to choose the Panthers next Head Coach. 

I'm not sure how anyone could be. 

Fitterer comes from an organization that has been on the decline since their last Super Bowl appearance.  Seahawks have a diminished D, a weak Oline and have traded away multiple high draft picks over the last several years for vets that have consistently underperformed.  

I'm seeing Fitterer make the same mistakes here that his former employer has been making for years.  I'm not sure why the Panthers hired their GM from a team in obvious decline.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1

Need a GM, coach, QB, 2 WRs, 2 TEs, C, Gs, DT, DEs, MLB, and S. Need 6 more developed leaders who can all agree on the culture with CMC, Shaq, and Chinn.

CMC, Abdullah, Moton, Christensen, Zylstra, Shaq, Horn, Gilmore, and Newton are the only players from the 2021 roster that would impact a game in the playoffs to even sniff a SB.

Whoever put the roster together and assessed the talent is really bad.