• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have reached out to Minnesota for Kirk Cousins

ncfan

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

Tepper should have fired Rhule, he will destroy this team for years to come. Dumb moves and things like this will set us back for years. 

They already have 

sadly we all know it 

supporting a team that has some  bad luck with injuries or draft picks is one thing 

supporting a franchise that is willfully ignorant of all the best practiced in the Nfl is something else again 

If they were smart they would bring in Marriota  for a year on the cheap and build those lines, get rid of Darnold and get the qb next year but hey …

Edited by raleigh-panther

A little feedback on Cousins from a Vikings fan who has watched every game of the last 4 years.

Talent wise Cousins is a top 10 or at worst a top 12 quarterback in the league. He has decent arm strength, great accuracy and is very smart with the football. He is a a big upgrade over Teddy Bridgewater or Sam Darnold that much I can assure you.

Cousins is the type of QB that can win you a super bowl if you have a great team around him… However…

Very simply he is way overpaid and due to what he is paid you will never be able to build that great team around him. For that reason you cannot win a champions with him. You will always be competitive with him but never a real true contender. Cousins is a businessman before a NFL player or teammate. He will not leave a penny on the table. For what he makes he should be able to carry a team on his shoulders the way a Rodgers or Mahomes does and he cannot. Having said that if you can move mountains and get him to sign a team friendly deal to allow the team build around him then he is 100% worth it… but he won’t. Just my 2 cents

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, Ornias said:

There are only 3 QB's I would trade 3 1st's for: Mahomes, Watson if he was clear, and Josh Allen. If all 3 1st's gets is Cousin's then I am out. This organization is a damn joke. 

Trading 3 first rounders for the pleasure of extending Cousins for like 40 per season?  I mean fug that

• Pie 4