• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gilmore sounds like he's gone

Mr. Scot

Well it was a win win for us. With the state of our team it would be a waste of money to have him, being that we won’t be in the playoffs next year. I am happy that he could mentor our young players for a season and we will most likely get a 5th round comp pick from him. I wish we had a QB so we could use people like him to have a competitive team. He was a professional and we need many more like him. 

• Pie 1

“Continue to win”….did we win more than 1 game once he started playing meaningful snaps?

so it’s looking like a CB room of Horn, Henderson, Taylor, Bouye, and probably a cheap FA and/or draft pick? Still not terrible I guess. 

Edited by joemac

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

“Continue to win”….did we win more than 1 game once he started playing meaningful snaps?

so it’s looking like a CB room of Horn, Henderson, Taylor, Bouye, and probably a cheap FA and/or draft pick? Still not terrible I guess. 

I think that is what referring to. This place is ass and he wants to go to a place where he can continue to win, not lose. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Sweet, one year rental and we get a better pick than the one we initially traded for him. 

More of that please, Fitterer. 

If I'm not mistaken any FA we sign would cancel that out. I would not count on any extra picks unless they trade down in this draft. With the shape this team is in they will be signing FA's, they have no choice. 

14 minutes ago, joemac said:

and he made the Pro Bowl lmao. Shows you what a joke that is.

Trade  for like a 6th, get like a 3rd in comp? 

Am I missing something, or will Gilmore end up being a great deal as long as his comp pick is equal or greater than what we gave up?  Is there a catch here?  Why didn't the Patriots just let him walk at the end of the year and collect the comp pick?