• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How I imagine Watson’s court proceeding went

Ja  Rhule

3 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

So where is everyone that knew for sure he was guilty and already declared they would jump ship if he ever played for us?

Are you going to go in on these women just as hard? 

I don't like him and though he wasn't an indictment he has some sort of twisted as sex problem and I don't want to overpay for him which will set the team back too many years with his overpriced salary and HUGE amount the Texans want in trade. With all that given up he should be the absolute best in the league and he most definitely was not then top that off with he hasn't played in over a year as well and will be very rusty more than likely. Keep him. He isn't worth it. I won't leave the team as a fan of we get him but he isn't worth even close to what they want for him and I think his stupidity will come back again soon. He did something many times and he has some sort of idiotic issues. He is no leader at all. I would prefer roll with Cam another year and try to build the line up better while prepping for Rhule's exit this season and new coach still has first round draft choices and a couple star players he wouldn't have with Watson here playing the part of crap leader with his big ass salary and his not number 1 best QB in the NFL self.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

So where is everyone that knew for sure he was guilty and already declared they would jump ship if he ever played for us?

Are you going to go in on these women just as hard? 

If what that tweet says is true and there were witnesses waiting that weren't called, that's very disturbing. 

There's still 22 civil suits to be concluded. I always felt the criminal charges would be the hardest to prove if at all, simply because it's he said she said. I'm not going to crucify any of them because i don't know if they were telling the truth or not. If it comes out they were lying, then they absolutely deserve to be crucified. Pretend victims lying about assault make it much harder for real victims to get justice. 

My problem with Watson has been his pattern of behavior and decision making. Flying in "massage therapists" when there's any number of them available locally is very odd and makes you wonder why. At the same time though, you have to ask why would any woman fly that far just to give a "massage" and think it was going to be completely innocent. If I'm a multi millionaire star NFL qb, I have a camera in that room recording every session for just this reason. He hasn't been very smart with regards to any of this. 

My biggest issue overall has always been with the reports Tepper wanted Watson at any cost regardless of what he may have done without any of the process having played itself out. The message i was getting was football mattered more than 2 dozen potential victims. Having 3 women close to me victims of sexual assault, its not an accusation i take lightly and it's not one I just dismiss because it can be extremely hard to prove. Let the process play out. If he's cleared, trade for him if that's what you want to do. 

I don’t know if he's guilty or not but his pattern of behavior is cause for concern. He wanted out of a new contract because he wasn't happy with conditions that are nearly identical to ours. The cost Houston is asking is also extremely high for a disgruntled QB that wants out. 5 1st round picks (3 picks, 2 players) and 2nds is an obscene price tag for any player, much less one who could still be subject to NFL discipline. We could give up all those assets and end up with Darnold as our starter. Goodell will protect the shield, and if Watson and the NFL are getting tons of social media pressure, you can bet he's going on the exempt list. 

I don't care what his sexual proclivities are as long as it's between 2 consenting adults. 

• Pie 1