• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

6 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I don’t believe that’s what’s going on. Obviously, if he’s meeting with them he’s open to waiving the NTC, depending on the meeting. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be meeting with them. These meetings, imo, are for him to figure out who he wants to waive the clause for. 

I didn’t realize there were still folks that just thought the Saints stuff was smoke and mirrors lol. Just because you choose to be willfully ignorant about HOW they can make it work doesn’t mean that they can’t. Youve been pointed in the direction of articles that can help you understand how, in this very thread. You choose not to look. 

The saints can get to around $20 mil in cap space without cutting a single player. They can get to over $30 mil by extending Armstead, but I’m not sure they want to do that because of the constant injuries. They can very easily work out an extension with Watson, that lowers that $35 million cap hit this year, to something more manageable. 

It’s real simple poo man. They’ve created $70 mil the last few days and haven’t cut anyone. Saints do what they want to get who they want time and time again. 

Well, given all the sleazy strip joints and massage parlors in New Orleans, I’d say your team has him hands down.

i

7 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I don’t believe that’s what’s going on. Obviously, if he’s meeting with them he’s open to waiving the NTC, depending on the meeting. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be meeting with them. These meetings, imo, are for him to figure out who he wants to waive the clause for. 

I didn’t realize there were still folks that just thought the Saints stuff was smoke and mirrors lol. Just because you choose to be willfully ignorant about HOW they can make it work doesn’t mean that they can’t. Youve been pointed in the direction of articles that can help you understand how, in this very thread. You choose not to look. 

The saints can get to around $20 mil in cap space without cutting a single player. They can get to over $30 mil by extending Armstead, but I’m not sure they want to do that because of the constant injuries. They can very easily work out an extension with Watson, that lowers that $35 million cap hit this year, to something more manageable. 

It’s real simple poo man. They’ve created $70 mil the last few days and haven’t cut anyone. Saints do what they want to get who they want time and time again. 

Yea like Jarius Byrd that worked out real well 

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

Well, given all the sleazy strip joints and massage parlors in New Orleans, I’d say your team has him hands down.

i

Good thing deshaun gets his rub n sucks from instagram 

Edited by hepcat
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, RJK said:

If he left the meeting without signing he’s gone imo

He's got another full day to listen to offers, was already reported he's not in a rush and not desperate to agree to anyone. Plus he has to meet halfway with the Texans so it's not as instantaneous as normal FA deals

• Beer 1