• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

Rhule was the same guy that took his contract from Tepper up to NY to see if they would match it before taking the job here and was telling guys in the locker room he could be somewhere else coaching for more money. FOH here with that integrity BS.  Screw that guy.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Let him pick the damn HC...we want him gone anyway. And more than likely it will be offense minded guy which we have wanted for a while anyway. Lol

This where I’m at with it. I don’t mind your superstar having input when it comes to that 

• Pie 2

Just now, AggieLean said:

This where I’m at with it. I don’t mind your superstar having input when it comes to that 

Why wouldn’t we want our franchise player to have input on his coach? It’s not like he’s gonna pick some random dude off the street. It’ll be someone with credibility. Everybody needs to freakin relax.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Also, Mr Scot is noticeably absent. I hope he is in good health or enjoying vacation but I would be lying if I said I miss his insufferable multi-quote ramblings. 

I didn't hear of any position coach hirings today so I think it's his day off

• Flames 1