• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

I’m going to say the longer this goes probably means he isn’t coming here. If we already had a deal on the table from a year ago and he was interested, I would think we would have already heard he was a Panther. I don’t think it’s happening honestly.

You don’t have to believe me but there is some contractual obligations with the “no trade clause” that have to be signed off on even before teams meet with Watson like he wants to.

so paperwork and what not.

Which I honestly believe he told Philly “no” straight up which is why “they are no longer interested”

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

That's because they recognize the value of Chinn and that Rhule is a complete idiot for trying to make him a safety. 

I think he probably is best suited as a safety, he's just not a deep FS. His best role is probably as a cover 3 strong safety. Think Kam Chancellors role in the Legion of Boom in Seattle. That's where Chinn would thrive. It's basically a hybrid LB/S role.

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I’m going to say the longer this goes probably means he isn’t coming here. If we already had a deal on the table from a year ago and he was interested, I would think we would have already heard he was a Panther. I don’t think it’s happening honestly.

Patience, grasshopper. He just got cleared criminally yesterday. I think we will know something by early in the week. 

• Pie 3

9 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

These things are insanely complicated and perhaps Tunsil has recently been added to the mix? Patience is a virtue my man.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think he probably is best suited as a safety, he's just not a deep FS. His best role is probably as a cover 3 strong safety. Think Kam Chancellors role in the Legion of Boom in Seattle. That's where Chinn would thrive. It's basically a hybrid LB/S role.

Yeah. I should have specified FS. Deep safety is not his game. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

This is how I feel too. 

9 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

You don’t have to believe me but there is some contractual obligations with the “no trade clause” that have to be signed off on even before teams meet with Watson like he wants to.

so paperwork and what not.

Which I honestly believe he told Philly “no” straight up which is why “they are no longer interested”

Philly is definitely not out