• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

Just now, t96 said:

I find it funny that the same people who don't want us to trade a crap ton of assets for Watson are also scared to death of the Aints trading away a crap ton of assets for Watson.

Because this board is full of pathological pessimists who believe that every move the Panthers make is going to fail, and every move other teams make are going to work perfectly.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I find it funny that the same people who don't want us to trade a crap ton of assets for Watson are also scared to death of the Aints trading away a crap ton of assets for Watson.

Seriously man - this place is turning into the Manic/Depressive wing at Black Mountain State Mental Hospital.  Sheesh...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Is getting IR'd two years in a row a mistake?

This is hilarious.

I will say one thing. Saints fans talking about their weapons makes me laugh. Kamara and Michael Thomas are just as injury prone as McCaffrey and at least our WR isn't injury prone. Neither he nor Anderson are injury prone. Crazy. 

Watson represents the last Hail Mary for a lot of fans before they tune out completely and either stop watching the panthers or stop watching the nfl entirely. That’s just the reality of the situation. That’s why emotions are higher than usual imo. Add to the fact that we could potentially be seeing him wreck this team for the next decade + in the nfcs and it’s just poo icing on a poo cake. 

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 7

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

They know how to win football games with Winston and   Taysom Hill the RB that plays qb

Yeah, with Sean Payton at Head Coach.  We all know how much of an advantage a good HC gives you.  Which they do not have anymore.  Dennis Allen was a worse HC than Rhule last time he tried it. 

1 minute ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

This is hilarious.

I will say one thing. Saints fans talking about their weapons makes me laugh. Kamara and Michael Thomas are just as injury prone as McCaffrey and at least our WR isn't injury prone. Neither he nor Anderson are injury prone. Crazy. 

Yeah I was thinking about that earlier, Kamara and CMC is pretty much a wash at this point.  We definitely have the better WR corps and I'd venture to even say TEs bc of Tremble's potential.  They have the better OL as of today, but I'm pretty sure we're laying out to him the plan of how we'll fix that this offseason with good pieces already in place like Moton and BC, and possibly Brown.

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

I have more faith that the NO can assemble a competent roster than we can. Loomis is a genius, like it or not, and can do things with the cap we can only dream of. A trade like this won't hurt them as much as it would us. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Yeah I was thinking about that earlier, Kamara and CMC is pretty much a wash at this point.  We definitely have the better WR corps and I'd venture to even say TEs bc of Tremble's potential.  They have the better OL as of today, but I'm pretty sure we're laying out to him the plan of how we'll fix that this offseason with good pieces already in place like Moton and BC, and possibly Brown.

Saints defensive young guys aren't as good as ours either. Davenport is solid but the others? Nope. 

Their O-Line is top 10. But that's going to change as soon as Armstead signs with another team.