• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

I have no doubt and full confidence that our FO (mostly Rhule) will screw us for the next 5 years with any deal involving Watson. This guy was ready to give a 2nd, 4th, and 6th for an unproven Darnold. I wonder what he would give for Watson, hopefully his wife's meatballs are included to sweeten the deal because it worked on Tepper and Hurney! 

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

150+, bruh..... I know he can not be moved unless the team has 35 in room. THird time- panthers - enough Saints - Need 45 million= not enough. This saints talk is trash. They dont have the quality picks either, if you dont care about the money. Players have already pushed lots into 2022/23 cause the coofus year ruin their plans. They realistically are are not in this. Its trash.

I don’t know what to tell you. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Burns had 9 sacks last year with an elite pass rusher on the opposite side of him. I doubt he would light him up twice a year, he would be luck to get to sack him once. 

Burns is still the same guy we drafted 3 years ago, 

we'd watch burns over pursue and whiff as watson stepped up in the pocket for the next 10 years

• Pie 3

Just now, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I have no doubt and full confidence that our FO (mostly Rhule) will screw us for the next 5 years with any deal involving Watson. This guy was ready to give a 2nd, 4th, and 6th for an unproven Darnold. I wonder what he would give for Watson, hopefully his wife's meatballs are included to sweeten the deal because it worked on Tepper and Hurney! 

TBF, Darnold proved to be shitty. So he technically wasn't unproven. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

The real silver lining is if Tepper realizes it’s his incompetent ownership that cost him all these QBs he’s wanted and it humbles him into letting actual NFL football people run the franchise and build long term instead of the asinine “rebuild while remaining competitive” which fails 99% of the time

Edited by MVPccaffrey

Just now, TheCasillas said:

its doesnt include the post 6.1 bonus we dont pay Fox now that he is cut. We get thay money on 6.1. It's in either Person or Newton's tweet breakdown

The wild thing? Could have some more cap to sign some FA's if Watson says he's Panther bound. 

I just love how all these people are mad because our ownership is trying to get a 26 year old top 5 QB on our roster. The same people argues that we weren't able to get Stafford or someone else last year! You also speak about how no one wants to play for the Panthers. Now we are trying to get a true FRANCHISE QB and your mad because we are having to give up the farm to get him? How else are we gonna get him or anybody else? Some Panthers fans are hilarious! GO GET HIM!!!!! We are 3 years or longer away from winning without him. We immediately have a chance with him!

Just now, SgtJoo said:

"I'm also told Watson is currently* planning to meet with "more" teams tomorrow, at this time, per league source."

Hmmmmmm

fug that, stop dragging it out. We have waited over a year. If he is not on board after our meeting fug him.  fug more teams.