• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

Lol, if he really wanted to come here he would have already made a decision. All of this is only driving up the asking price and in turn depleting the talent and future talent (draft picks) from our roster which makes Deshauns job more difficult. Losing faith quickly. At this point, I think we need to really consider staying put and drafting someone like Willis.   

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

If you like the first car you test drive, do you just buy it without making sure?

Or do you test drive that first car, and kind of like it but realize it doesn't have a lot of the features you want and if you buy it, you know you're gonna regret it and eventually be really unhappy with it, so you keep shopping for another car for two more weeks?

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

He's had a fuging year to think about it.  This is bullshit.

And again, he is meeting a team that is completely prohibited from making a deal for him without trading away any and every single asset they have, and even then, they couldn't make the cap work and then would have ZERO pieces to rebuild with.  It makes zero fuging sense to even meet with them or for the NFL/HOU to allow them to meet with him when they can't actually trade for him.  This is unreal.

If or when someone wants to interview you for a job, is your response going to be "sure i'll listen to what you have to say" or "*** you, you're wasting my time"?  

3 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

pronoun error, they not he, Texans are driving this for the Saints, where Rap and others are reporting is DW's preferred destination, to up their price

lol you said “he’s” not “he” and you said it more than once

just a simple mistake huh 

2 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

If or when someone wants to interview you for a job, is your response going to be "sure i'll listen to what you have to say" or "*** you, you're wasting my time"?  

If I'm working as a top executive for Amazon or Google, or have been offered said position with them, and fuging Burger King walks up and asks me if I want to be a Store Manager of their shithole restaurant. What do you think my response would be?

Atlanta is Burger King.

I think the Cleveland interest is genuine, but I think the Falcons and Saints are bidding us up by trying to appeal to D4, not the Texans.  They would allow the Texans to use them to do that.  They also recognize that this may not be about giving Houston a great deal-they can negotiate with the player-like a free agent.  Many times free agents claim they did not take the best offer-so they are playing that card.  Selling themselves to D4 with intangibles.  For example, New Orleans says "We are a QB away--solid front office...."  Atlanta would say, "Come home, son, where the community can help you heal from this ordeal."    Houston would allow it.

• Pie 1