• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

39 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I haven't wrote any poo comparable to what I'm writing tonight in length or content.  I'm tired of the bullshit.

Teppers dumbass has backed us in a corner and the chickens are coming home to roost.  He has chased after Watson for over a year after humiliating the most impactful player in the history of our franchise, which is what led us down the fuged up road we're on with Darnold eating up 18 mil in cap and us missing a 2nd and 4th round pick this year.  And now he's about to get left at the altar because of the shitty ass decisions he's made since assuming ownership, especially the coach he picked and the proceeding dysfunction that resulted from that.  We can't ever get ahead because of the fuging clueless idiots that run this organization.

At least we usually got a winning season every other season on average under JR.  Tepper is about to have us motorboating the flooded NFL basement for the next decade while embarrassing us in the process at every fuging turn...  all while he dips his well-done steak in fuging ketchup, all before he decides his struggles are our fault in a few years and packs up and moves the franchise somewhere else.

fug him and his fortune he made off fuging over the same exact people that comprise the majority of the fanbase - everyday people.

He's a fuging idiot.

I strongly disagree.   The Texans like our offer the most because of all of the young cheap talent we have.  If the trade doesnt work out we keep that young talent.  They already signed a solid RG.  Use the pick we would be trading away to draft O line to solidify that.  Use our early pick next year to take our qb.    The team isnt in nearly as bad of shape as so many people who want to hate everything Rhule and Tepper want to make it out to be.  We dont get Watson it's not the end of the world.  Then we have our young pieces, more picks, and more cap.

Just now, joemac said:

I think I’ve learned 1 major thing out of all this. We need to take it a little easier on Tepper and Rhule. Some of y’all are straight ruthless. They’re shooting their shot and trying to improve the team. And they’re both still learning the NFL game. poo. You would think these dudes stole your girl or something. The hyperbole here is off the charts. 

we've had plenty of examples of rule and tepper saying one thing. Doing another. They're used car salesmen, all sizzle no steak. The panthers are considered dysfunctional by the rest of the league, have to overpay to attract FA and retain FA. I appreciate the effort i guess but they don't measure up

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

Yep Saints keep making room, while we just keep signing people. Damn well maybe in 10 years we can get our franchise qb. Oh yeah fug you Garry Cobb

We already cleared the space needed take another break Steven we have a long day ahead of ourselves tomorrow

• Pie 4

Just now, therealmjl said:

I wouldn’t hate it but he’s only a marginal upgrade over darnold 

and people would largely do the same mental gymnastics as we did when we signed Teddy.  Then Sam.   Baker is basically the same tier.  Don’t let the flash fool you. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just watched NFL Network and when Deshaun came up we were not even discussed.  I don’t give fug if we get Watson or not this team will win games this season.  Sick and tired of the bullshet.  Fitty will build the roster and we will win games.

Matt Rhule year 3 = results.  Wait and see

Edited by Shocker

9 minutes ago, RJK said:

The idea of Tepper and Rhule in the same room spewing that rah rah bullshit makes me wanna puke. can't blame watson for running from those phonies 

How else did you want to recruit him? If this whole thing was a poo show from the start and our ownership/FO/coach are non-starters for any Watson trade, why are you even upset about this? In your mind this never had a chance.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

and people would largely do the same mental gymnastics as we did when we signed Teddy.  Then Sam.   Baker is basically the same tier.  Don’t let the flash fool you. 

Might as well draft Pickett or Malik if that's the case, Rhule doesn't need another project guy that's no longer cheap