• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Awkward

Zod

If the Texans acquire Brian Burns the "official hype man" of the Panthers gonna go with him to Houston. 

Tepper should have gone with our own grass roots @RoaringRiot and reward him for making real headway into improving our culture instead of a dudes brother who just jumped on board.

• Pie 9
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I'm good with houston getting whatever player they want as long as it result in said player counting as a 1st round pick.  If were getting Watson, we need picks to rebuild the Oline.  A Defense is easier to build through free agency than an offense.

Rebuild the line? I think we need to retool it now that we have the right side fixed. 

• Pie 1

Idk...  we had the report earlier in the offseason, iirc, that Burns was the one untouchable on our roster.

Also, I've repeatedly said all over these threads, no matter the picks it takes, we should use whatever we have to keep Chinn and Burns, and I maintain that...  but if it comes down to it, the golden rule in the NFL is hierarchy of importance to a team is QB, pass rushers, and franchise tackles (typically LTs) - So, going off that, if theybhave to pick between giving them Chinn and Burns, it's likely Chinn they give up.  But, it's likely HOU wants Burns more.  Hence the compromise of trades, but F them...  they can find their own players with the bevy of picks we're giving them.  So again, I reiterate, if at all possible, we need to bribe them with picks to keep Burns and Chinn here.