• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, RJK said:

Then that would be really stupid of DW to accept because that's their only offensive weapon LOL. This is so annoying because carolina is obviously the best choice and watson is being a little bitch

Are we? DJ Moore and an oft injured CMC. That's all we have.

Just now, Smithers said:

Allen Robinson got tired of waiting around for this so called super team of Atlanta to form - signed a 3 year contract with the Rams.  

Atlanta doesn't have any cap space. They absolutely have to trade Matt Ryan. It's so funny that pencil neck is mucking up their attempts to trade for Watson. He has a no-trade clause too. 

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I don't understand why he wouldn't be??

Idk why one wouldn't assume that since the Texans want players with pro bowl potential on rookie deals but tons are thinking they'll keep him because Watson will force himself to the Falcons. Which is silly to me. 

Just now, hepcat said:

Atlanta doesn't have any cap space. They absolutely have to trade Matt Ryan. It's so funny that pencil neck is mucking up their attempts to trade for Watson. He has a no-trade clause too. 

He doesn’t have a no trade clause. It’s a nobody wants him situation.

• Pie 1

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Are we? DJ Moore and an oft injured CMC. That's all we have.

DJ is a beast, and Robby will bounce back.  He closed strong.  Plus we drafted two promising WRs and also just picked up Higgins, who is solid.  Don't underestimate what Thomas and Tremble will bring in McAdoo's offense either.  

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

And then packed it in within a day when the Browns explored a trade for DW. Big no thanks to Baker I would rather draft one than settle for that.

Plus he sucked ass after that torn labrum and their OC blamed it on his mechanics being all off. It's none throwing shoulder but still, why toss away another draft pick for a possible one year rental that will win you 2 more games maybe

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

He has two years of 40 million each year left on his deal. I know next year is only like 15 million in dead cap if cut compared to 40 but who in the hell is taking that on without getting a first round pick in return. Colts can’t be that dumb. The falcons can’t add picks to the Ryan trade because then they lose ammo for a Watson trade. 

Unless the Colts go full retard I can’t see it happening.

I think Matt Ryan is severely underrated by people on this board. He would be an upgrade over Wentz for them next season. They have a roster put together, they just need a QB who won't screw things up. It'd be the Philip Rivers experiment 2.0 for them.

• Pie 2