• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

2 minutes ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

I agree with you on staying put I think he are like many who hate Jimmy G. He isn't flashy. He makes some bone head throws and decisions. Fact is he is 6-2 in the playoffs. With a team built on running the ball and playing solid defense. Sounds exactly the quarterback Rhule would want for his offense. Fantasy football is for stats..Playoffs are for wins. It's something he has proven to do when healthy. Something Watson hasn't achieved. Nor Baker. Nor our beloved Cam. Draft Sam Howell and let him sit a year or 2 behind Jimmy G. JG knows he is nothing but a band aid. And him and that fella in K.C. have both said they were thankful to sit and learn from great PROFESSIONAL QBs. 

Look at Jimmy G's playoff stats. He averages like 137 passing yards and has a negative TD:INT ratio. His team has overcome his terribleness.

• Pie 2

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I'm repeating a report.  I'm not wearing a tinfoil hat.  Its somewhere in this thread...  and I believe Rapoport is the one that reported it.

It was a checkmark that’s for sure but I didn’t think it had a time, I thought it was just the day. The time thing was ryan’s contract. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

We need Tyrod Taylor, ever franchise picks him finds their real starter

I've said that before. He's not a bad QB at all, just incredibly unlucky. Whoever hires him gets lucky, though, because then they end up finding their guy after Tyrod gets hurt.

• Pie 3

Dang took 20 minutes off and focused on work - probably my most focused attention of the week - come back and there are 50+ new replies (turned off notifications because I want to find out here) and there ain’t poo substantial. 

i guarantee there are some companies in the state of NC that will notice a substantial  lack of productivity through analytics this week. 

9 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

I think Ryan gave them an ultimatum for today maybe. Not really sure tbh, but I'd understand him being a little peeved

If the reports are true and he didn’t approve the restructure (which I didn’t think was possible without approval) id be pissed too. 

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

As intended.

I am out of pie, fire, and beer---and I thought the eggplant and poo were inappropriate, considering the circumstances.!!!  We appreciate you.

Simultaneous Goku gifs was unexpected

• Pie 1