• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, hepcat said:

I'm also sitting here wondering what Seattle is going to do at QB and curious if they've talked to Atlanta about Matt Ryan. But I don't think it's a good match with his huge salary cap number and Seattle trying to go younger. 

They gonna take willis prob

• Pie 1

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

Ryan to Indy makes a lot of sense. This year's second or less, they have a TON of cap space. 

The Colts are the only team with a need at QB and enough cap space to make it work without any other moves needing to be made. If they won't do the trade I don't think Atlanta has any other good options to trade him. I think Atlanta will be eating that $7.5m roster bonus personally. Trade could still happen afterward.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Matt Ryan could still be traded after 4pm today, it will just cost the Falcons an extra $7.5m to do it. I honestly think they are having a very difficult time finding a trade partner for him. 

Lol Falcons 28-3 I hope it costs them

6 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

True, do you think she’s just making stuff up? 

I don’t think so. It’s more like overplaying her hand. I think she got tipped off about the Browns meeting but I don’t know about anything else. Sometimes those insiders like to speak cryptically and let the audience make a connection that ain’t there. Saying what we already heard from somebody else but letting us think it’s being reinforced by their source instead of just basically being repeated. I don’t know though I’m just speculating.

• Pie 1