• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, PootieNunu said:

The only sense it makes is Watson does not want to be here.

I think he wants atl over everyone else, not that he doesn’t wanna be here or the saints.

or this is a giant conspiracy to get more picks out of the panthers and I’m rolling with that!

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, travisura said:

Also I'm concerned at all of y'all that are using the huddle on light mode. Do better. Join the dark side.

Long time lurker. Just registered for the 1st time just to take advantage of this dark mode. My eyes are very appreciative!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

And we will actually have space to get weapons like fuller. It just doesn’t make sense what is going on with these other teams but whatever.

The more you think on it, the more you realize how much he doesn't want to be here

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I think Matt Ryan is severely underrated by people on this board. He would be an upgrade over Wentz for them next season. They have a roster put together, they just need a QB who won't screw things up. It'd be the Philip Rivers experiment 2.0 for them.

I'm sure the Colts would appreciate having him for a season or two. Problem is his contract is INSANE and who would want to extend a 37 year old QB to lessen his cap number.

Colts are probably mulling it over and arguing about the compensation, probably low balling the Falcons, who probably want assets from the Colts they can turn around and trade to the Texans for Watson. It's not gonna happen that way most likely. 

• Pie 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

I think he wants atl over everyone else, not that he doesn’t wanna be here or the saints.

or this is a giant conspiracy to get more picks out of the panthers and I’m rolling with that!

If he wanted to be here this deal could have been done awhile ago. I still think Tepper fuged up having Rhule and Co. at the meeting, should have just been Tepper.

No one outside of him likes Rhule, but he keeps showing him off like a prize winning pig. 

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

What is the cap hit if they trade pitts? He was a top 5 pick.

I don’t know if it’s different with trades but spotrac says cutting Pitts would accelerate his bonus and his cap hit would increase by almost 20 million.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

He wants to go home and not face the protest and fan hate he would anywhere else..

Pretty much hes a bitch and doesn't want to face the consequences of his own dumb decision..

Just now, WOW!! said:

He wants to go home and not face the protest and fan hate he would anywhere else..

Pretty much hes a bitch and doesn't want to face the consequences of his own dumb decision..

Watson and his people definitely did take fan interest/vitriol towards his situation into account. Panthers fans were not too keen on trading for him from what I recall, myself included. Not a fan of trading for him in the slightest. Not a fan of almost anything the Panthers have done in the last few seasons.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I hope DW looked at Tepper right in his face and told him that Rhule was the reason why he wasn't gonna play here.

Really... This is getting dumb..

Let's blame Rhule for Ukraine and Covid as well..

• Pie 4