• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Look, I know everyone laughed at theinkisdry, but he did say decision was  Friday and he did say our offer will surprise you, like maybe it isn’t 5-7 assets like they wanted. Again, not saying he’s right but it’s possible at this point. 

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Unless Watson having a hand in the next coach means a ton and they will just fire Rhule during or right after the season. 

Yeah I was thinking so too but I’d feel sorry for the hires we’ve e made if they get canned a month after getting signed 

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Cam is most likely not coming back to the Panthers. But he like many other FA QBs is waiting to see what happens with Watson. Then the dominos will fall. Honestly Cam’s market might actually be better last off-season. I think Cleveland would be a great fit for him with that run first offense.

For sure, him and Chubb🔥🔥

2 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

getting off work

whats the development? 

Deshaun wants to go to Atlanta. But they can’t afford to trade for him without trading Matt Ryan. And the Falcons pissed off Matt Ryan because they tried to trade him but as far as I know no one wants to take on $48m cap hit for a 37yo pencil necked QB.

Long story short it’s a mess. The storyline is going to start to change tomorrow. 

• Pie 5
  • Flames 3

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I think from tepper but Rhule is still the issue, people are mad about DW entertaining other teams but after that bs Rhule pulled the last 7 weeks of the season, panthers would be my last choice too

This is true, but I’m sure Tepper has made it clear that if Rhule doesn’t work out then he will be involved in selecting the next coach.

Man, honestly, I think for our sakes, we’d want Cam to talk about us to DW. I still believe there’s a love there between him and the panthers 

• Pie 1

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

Yeah I was thinking so too but I’d feel sorry for the hires we’ve e made if they get canned a month after getting signed 

Oh we’d have to have an interim, could bring in a new HC from another team mid season unless it is via trade. Macadoo would interim and then when the league allows you to interview coaches, it would be Flores.