• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

This is true, but I’m sure Tepper has made it clear that if Rhule doesn’t work out then he will be involved in selecting the next coach.

Man, honestly, I think for our sakes, we’d want Cam to talk about us to DW. I still believe there’s a love there between him and the panthers 

Yeah I wonder if that was what the meeting was about, I’m hoping there’s no bad blood and cam can swing the pendulum our way for once 

• Pie 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Im leaning toward I dont want it to happen. The trade would create a HUGE hole in our defense if Jonathan Alexander's article is correct.

If the transaction were to happen I imagine the team will be somewhat similar to that of the Colts under Dungy where they had a high powered offense and a very plain defense.

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

gonna shock some people here, but after reading that we were gonna give up 4 picks and Burns/Chinn/Horn .... I definitely have cold feet now.

If the Texans got what they wanted from the Panthers, the Falcons would have never been brought to the table to tease Watson and this deal would have been done before free agency opened.

Panthers are still at the table. Their offer may not be the ask the Texans wanted, but it is still as good if not better than the Falcons and Saints for them to be sitting there and not saying a thing as the clock ticks down.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

This is true, but I’m sure Tepper has made it clear that if Rhule doesn’t work out then he will be involved in selecting the next coach.

Man, honestly, I think for our sakes, we’d want Cam to talk about us to DW. I still believe there’s a love there between him and the panthers 

If I recall @hepcat states that Cam did meet with Watson and that’s probably what got us in the door for an actual meeting from the start.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1