• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

2 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

And a vastly improved Oline.

This is what ppl don't get.. I'm excited by having better experienced coaching and a better Oline at this point.. If they can't fix everything this offseason .. Well I didn't expect them to..

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Just got an ESPN alert and Schefty confirms Browns are out and it's a "three-team race" between us and the other two trash ass teams from our division.

Adam Schefter says Deshaun Watson prefers to play in south and it's a "three-team race" between Saints, Falcons and Panthers http://espn.com/app

Life-support… But I like it

3 minutes ago, Mr Who Dat said:

I'm just here to laugh at the idiots over at saintsreport dot com.  That nut house will implode if Watson signs with a team other than them.  That place is crawling with low iq individuals.

You don't say

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrVHmdJhIUc45YyjEvsugE6n2Ctm4BS5Sp_A&usqp=CAU

For the people in the back!

Watson is waiting on Atlanta to see if they can trade Matt Ryan somewhere. Probably to the Colts. 

If Atlanta is out, Panthers DO stand a chance if it’s just them and the Saints. Might be a bidding war. Best case scenario if they don’t land Watson is the Saints end up having to pay more for him. 

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I don't want to mortgage an entire franchise for one player who probably will be suspended. 

Oh no, losing a 26 year old QB for six games and then only having him for 9.67 years instead of 10. What ever will we do?

Edited by Smittymoose
  • Pie 5

22 months pursuing a player, staying involved during a massive sex pest scandal, going out of their way to signal they’d do anything and trade anyone to acquire him, then him just blowing you off at the 11th hour for a team without wife receivers or a team that waved a wand to create cap space. 

Incredible. fuging incredible.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, electro's horse said:

22 months pursuing a player, staying involved during a massive sex pest scandal, going out of their way to signal they’d do anything and trade anyone to acquire him, then him just blowing you off at the 11th hour for a team without wife receivers or a team that waved a wand to create cap space. 

Incredible. fuging incredible.

All to be told “lol no”