• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Father time and Tom Brady...

Jmac

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Favre was driven by revenge in Minnesota. That's where he wanted to go and the Packers blocked him and sent him to the Jets. He spent his year in exile then came back and had one of the best years of his career.

Circa before "blood and guts" smitty.

Ego could not take the packers picked Arod, which history has shown to be 118% correct. GB even had wording put in the contract about if the jets turned around and traded him to the viking they would have to give 1st etc(check it out im sure its on goggle somewhere). People forgot the mess that was, before SM took over. The watson deal was giving the same feels. After he seen what teams were offering, Watson asking and getting 230 million paid is an full-on favre ego move  

Edited by Basbear

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

he had a degenerative cervical spine injury

My cousin has that, isnt stem cells a good treatment? I hate for her to become a pill pooper. I also heard form a friend if you take glutamine right after, it *may help. I told her to book a vacation to caribbean and offered to go along. 

21 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Visually you can tell he’s already fallen off a bit but similar to the Wizards version of MJ, if you give him open shots he’s going to make them… same thing with Brady, if he has all day and a clean pocket to throw from then he’s going to make the pass. The Bucs have an elite OL outside of LG. If they continue to keep that line in tact then Brady will still be able to get them to the playoffs unfortunately.

Brady was always deadly from a clean pocket, and struggles with pressure up the middle (like most). He had arguably one of his best seasons of his career, notwithstanding not getting to the Super Bowl. 

22 minutes ago, Basbear said:

My cousin has that, isnt stem cells a good treatment? I hate for her to become a pill pooper. I also heard form a friend if you take glutamine right after, it *may help. I told her to book a vacation to caribbean and offered to go along. 

depends on the injury but probably not

why would glutamine help

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

favre fell of a cliff. he went from looking slow but gritty in competent dragging the vikings to a championship game to looking like sam darnold's headlight-crossed deer eyes with the jets a season later.

when it comes it comes hard 

I think you have things backwards. Favre played for the Jets then the Vikings and they went to the NFC Championship Game in his last season 

16 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

depends on the injury but probably not

why would glutamine help

Recovery i guess, she was working at tractor supply and spring means 50 LB bags of ______. Claims happened at work, about 10 days ago and just kept working..... Got to the point where she had issues putting her feet off the bed in the 11th morning and called in help. Went to doc and they gave her the similar deal as peyton. I told her to go get another opinion, but shes hardheaded.

Doc wrote a muscle relaxer and followed up x-ray. Shes popping away now and I hate that....... i asked around the to people I know one guy told me glutamine has shown benefits for spinal nerve issues and that could help if its a recent injury. Stem cells was brought up, but after they started talking cost, that was over. She is a CG and getting her masters right now, shes doesnt have a 20k "o poo' nest egg.   

I just got a fear that shes going to pill popping form now until death, a few have told me thats the best way to cope......I fuging hate that.

Edited by Basbear

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I believe you have it backwards, Jets traded for him first(cause GB didnt want him on Viking/division teams) and he looked terrible. They traded or cut him and he ended up on the vikings and looked MVP-ish until the saints tee'd off on his head during the playoffs... 

Favre was actually playing really well for the Jets until week 12 or so. The Jets had just stomped the undefeated Titans on the road and were 8-3 with Favre getting MVP consideration. But he hurt his shoulder the next week and they(and he) did look terrible after that. 

Brady is just the anomaly. The outlier. Five years ago, he was getting stomped in the SB by the Falcons and when he threw a pick 6, he tried to make a tackle and it looked like someone threw a dead body out of a moving vehicle. Every person watching cringed and two hours later, he led the greatest comeback in SB history. And has won 2 more since. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted him to win a game, but he’s got my total respect and should play until he’s at least not a top 5 QB anymore. Which he has last year. Remember when it was fun to discuss the best QB ever. Now that discussion is whose after Brady. 

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Recovery i guess, she was working at tractor supply and spring means 50 LB bags of ______. Claims happened at work, about 10 days ago and just kept working..... Got to the point where she had issues putting her feet off the bed in the 11th morning and called in help. Went to doc and they gave her the similar deal as peyton. I told her to go get another opinion, but shes hardheaded.

Doc wrote a muscle relaxer and followed up x-ray. Shes popping away now and I hate that....... i asked around the to people I know one guy told me glutamine has shown benefits for spinal nerve issues and that could help if its a recent injury. Stem cells was brought up, but after they started talking cost, that was over. She is a CG and getting her masters right now, shes doesnt have a 20k "o poo' nest egg.   

I just got a fear that shes going to pill popping form now until death, a few have told me thats the best way to cope......I fuging hate that.

glutamine will do nothing if it's a mechanical injury. studies only show it MIGHT be useful in systemic neuropathies, from like chemo or whatever

cyclobenzaprine isn't typically addictive unless she really just loves feeling like she's asleep all the time