• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cap nerds unite!

Actionman0z

6 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

Need to see the final number on Bozeman and Jackson’s full details, but I would project around $15M left if you hold about $7-8M for the draft class. Not bad. They can make 3-4 more moves. 

I bet not having a 2nd and 3rd lowers the amount we need for our rookies. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

39 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I bet not having a 2nd and 3rd lowers the amount we need for our rookies. 

Yes but most teams carry some $$ into the season in case they need to make trades/emergency signings if a player goes down with an injury. Should still have some money left to sign a couple more role players though

15 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

When can still restructure few more deals and create $20M more in cap.  So we could potentially have $30-$40M in cap.

Who? They would nuts to touch CMCs deal and wouldn’t get but about 6M at most anyhow. Who else? Now Daley will be cut at some time. That’s 2.5M to the good. 

Edited by Toomers

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Agreed. I would love Armstead but 5 years at a rock bottom price for a LT is hard to pass up.

OT is probably the hardest position to pick in the draft. If we could lock up Armstead we would have many more years to find his replacement.