• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenny Pickett Pro Day today

BurnNChinn

I don't think you can read into us fully being there any more than we are doing our due diligence.

We NEED a QB, we have a high draft pick.  It would be crazy to not see them there honestly.

That said, I'm not a fan, but whatever.  I'd prefer to go O Line and work toward a QB of the future next year...but I ain't in control and the people who are in control are likely in panic mode.

Not ideal.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I don't think you can read into us fully being there any more than we are doing our due diligence.

We NEED a QB, we have a high draft pick.  It would be crazy to not see them there honestly.

I think the volume of guys that we have there right now indicates probably more than just due diligence.

I'd expect that same group to attend all the others though.

(not sure what it would say if they didn't)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

17 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

At this stage I'd be shocked if we didn't. He's been linked to Rhule since this process started, and the OL additions via free agency make it seem like they're going QB at 6.

Hopefully he's still available at #6...

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think the volume of guys that we have there right now indicates probably more than just due diligence.

I'd expect that same group to attend all the others though.

Not sure what it would say if they didn't.

I think Malik's is tomorrow and they are planning on being there as well as a group. Outside of those two, not sure they are interested in anyone else at QB. 

Think of it this way. You draft a qb in the top 10 you’re buying that he’s gonna be a franchise altering player. If he’s not that, he’s a bust in my opinion.  Even if he becomes a low end starter that’s still a bust from a top 10 qb pick. 

Who would you choose between the two to become that franchise altering player; Kenny Pickett or Willis? 

I’m taking Willis all day. If they’ve decided against Willis then we might as well go oline or dline.

• Pie 1