• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers want ____ for Jimmy G

ncfan

40 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

At least that rules out us, thank god, because we have no picks to offer except our 6th pick and it is worth way more than Jimmy Checkdown. 

Just what I was thinking thank god. This just shows how desperate teams are, what a fuging awful trade.

53 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm still not understanding why we haven't heard any update on the situation with Cam?  Did the sit down take place yet?

I think he could kill with this OL.

Probably the same reason no team has had a sit down with Cam.

53 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

At least that rules out us, thank god, because we have no picks to offer except our 6th pick and it is worth way more than Jimmy Checkdown. 

Does it?

I'd like to think it does, but we don't know that for sure. And as far as this not having a second round pick this year, there are other forms of compensation.

I'm not a fan of this idea, but I'm not yet ready to rule it out. And of course if we do make the trade, I definitely hope it's for a lower price than what they're currently asking.

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Does it?

I'd like to think it does, but we don't know that for sure. And as far as this not having a second round pick this year, there are other forms of compensation.

I'm not a fan of this idea, but I'm not yet ready to rule it out. And of course if we do make the trade, I definitely hope it's for a lower price than what they're currently asking.

There is no way the FO doesn’t see that getting Jimmy is literally setting the team back 2 years to when we had Bridgewater. 
I am hoping the FO has learned and won’t do something stupid. 

• Poo 1

12 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

There is no way the FO doesn’t see that getting Jimmy is literally setting the team back 2 years to when we had Bridgewater. 
I am hoping the FO has learned and won’t do something stupid. 

I don't think it's guaranteed they see it that way.

Rhule still needs to save his job, and he may not believe that a rookie quarterback is capable of doing that.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think it's guaranteed they see it that way.

Rhule still needs to save his job, and he may not believe that a rookie quarterback is capable of doing that.

Jimmy G is not capable of that either, He is not a very good QB and he is injury prone. 

OF course Rhule loves those types of guys, so we probably trade pick 6 for him next week.