• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caption this....

Zod

3 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

With gloves or without?  Mostly joking, but some people will care.  If he’s throwing balls 60 yards into Anderson or Moore’s hands then I’m okay.  I’m convinced we’re picking Pickett, so just trying to get myself ready 

Im hoping that they stick to their real board, cause its 0.000 chance any of the QBs are in the the top 6. Now I believe Willis is in talks, but the crazy deal is Mr. Tepper has veto power and he went to school there... 

6 hours ago, Zod said:

20220321_151035.jpg

Ben McAdoo: I'm looking forward to seeing you in action. Scott here says you've got a great big cock

Kenny Pickett: Well, I don't know, I guess so

Ben McAdoo: May I see it?

Kenny Pickett: Really?

Ben McAdoo: Please!

[stares as Kenny lowers his shorts] 

Ben McAdoo: Thank you, Kenny!

Kenny Pickett: No problem

Matt Rhule: "His thumbs are to short."

McAdoo: "Wow, he has 5 fingers and can hold a football"

Fitterer: " How did I end up here?"

On a side note. This golf digest article sums it up perfectly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.golfdigest.com/story/kenny-pickett-handsize-pitt-pro-day-carolina-panthers-nfl/amp

Read the last excerpt. They go on to poke fun at how astonishingly stupid our franchise leadership is for paying so much attention to things like hand size, and arm length. Since when does actual FILM not matter. This off-season has been good so far. But I have zero faith as long as we are under the RHULE of Matt. And anyone else who thinks things like hand size are an actual deciding factor of success in a QB.

These guys are getting paid millions looking like morons on a daily basis.

Edited by Diehardpanth02
Matt Rhules belly is to round.
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Matt Rhule: "His thumbs are to short."

McAdoo: "Wow, he has 5 fingers and can hold a football"

Fitterer: " How did I end up here?"

On a side note. This golf digest article sums it up perfectly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.golfdigest.com/story/kenny-pickett-handsize-pitt-pro-day-carolina-panthers-nfl/amp

Read the last excerpt. They go on to poke fun at how astonishingly stupid our franchise leadership is for paying so much attention to things like hand size, and arm length. Since when does actual FILM not matter. This off-season has been good so far. But I have zero faith as long as we are under the RHULE of Matt. And anyone else who thinks things like hand size are an actual deciding factor of success in a QB.

These guys are getting paid millions looking like morons on a daily basis.

yes, because if there’s anyone who knows the intricacies of football at a professional level, it’s golf digest