• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pickett will be a Panther

Jmac

7 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I know this staff is probably going to take him, but he's basically in his prime and this film breakdown is so uninspiring and honest. I see a lot of softball throws that are definite interceptions in the NFL. Will Grier level bland for me

If you think he's unimpressive in good weather, watch him in the rain. 😬

• Beer 3

3 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

It would be nice if rule was kept out of the mix.

You could see him at the pro day salivating over mediocrity. Interesting to see if Fitt and McAdoo get to do their own QB boards to compare with Rhules board which will have Pickett listed 5 times in a row

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

He was the best rookie QB on the field last year in a generational draft

He wasn't, he simply landed in the best situation. The Patriots running game and defense could have carried Lawrence, Fields, or Wilson to a first round playoff exit. Jones just happened to be the guy on the ride.

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, trueblade said:

He wasn't, he simply landed in the best situation. The Patriots running game and defense could have carried Lawrence, Fields, or Wilson to a first round playoff exit. Jones just happened to be the guy on the ride.

Well which one put better play on the field last year than Jones? 

Here is something that bothers me:  If you were going to inspect his hands, would you wait until his pro day and do it in a cluster of Panther personnel making it obvious that they were looking at his hands?  To me, that reeked of smokescreen--but they were all there, and I doubt they go to that much trouble to fake out a team--I dunno. I just thought it was very dumb to be so public with your interest with 403 cameras rolling.

Edited by MHS831
  • Beer 1