• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you hate Matt Rhule?

SizzleBuzz

Let's see how divided the house truly is...  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Vote here:

You're expending way too much energy on the team if you can bring yourself to hate the coach with a passion.

I can't say I'm a huge fan, and I disagree with a lot of the moves he's made. I certainly won't shed a tear if he's replaced. But if he learns from his past mistakes and improves this year, I'm not against jumping on the Rhule bandwagon. I ultimately want what's best for the team, and I'd like to see us winning. So right now, I have to root for Rhule being able to make that happen.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

16 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

Don’t hate him. Just questioning his knowledge of X’s and O’s. The whole rah rah motivation and being a guys players like may just not get it done in the NFL like it does in college.

I still think we were sold at the hire that he was some sort of Dabo lite (minus the preachy religion aspect).  Which also isn't what Matt Rhule is. 

I just don't buy him being a great rah rah guy and yet falls apart in front of a microphone as some nervous know nothing to even the most basic questioning.   And a players coach doesn't make weird statements about sitting down with his QB for the first time half way into a season.