• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

T. Hill To Dolphins for FIVE picks

Chad_Cota

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

Always makes me wonder what is happening behind the scenes. Is there some team friction? Is there an injury? Is there a personal issue that makes them want to give him a change of location? Are there grumblings about a new contract?

Last year of his deal with a 21 million cap hit and Patrick’s cap hit is 36 million. It makes sense to do this now, maybe even get a first for it. They just signed juju. They should bring in young talent for this next phase of pm’s career. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I think Tyreek is asking for star qb money and KC just can’t do it. They offered him a contract to make him one of the highest paid players in the NFL but it sounds like he wants record breaking money that KC can’t afford/won’t do. I’m sure he’s like most WR and a diva behind the scenes but idk if he’s AB bad that’s a lot to put on some one. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Last year of his deal with a 21 million cap hit and Patrick’s cap hit is 36 million. It makes sense to do this now, maybe even get a first for it. They just signed juju. They should bring in young talent for this next phase of pm’s career. 

Could also be transitioning to a different style of offense.  But you are correct on your call there.

Just now, thefuzz said:

Could also be transitioning to a different style of offense.  But you are correct on your call there.

They do things based on the personnel they have. Kelce is getting older too. They need to make some moves to get cheap talent on rookie contracts with PM’s cap hits exploding.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I mean I don' blame him. Kirk got a bag, DJ got a bag, Davante got a bag, and Robison got a bag. He's a top 5 WR, he deserves a bag too. 

2 minutes ago, ENCPantherfan2 said:

I mean I don' blame him. Kirk got a bag, DJ got a bag, Davante got a bag, and Robison got a bag. He's a top 5 WR, he deserves a bag too. 

I guess I'm weird. I would honestly take the Brady route. Give me good, but not top of the league good money and leave my team the cap space to give me a chance to compete for SBs. I mean, is "only" making say $20M per year instead of $25M per year really going to impact my financial quality of life?  At some point, it's just all about ego and dick measuring.

• Beer 1