• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*Clown Emoji*

"Most teams lost because they don't know why they lost". That's right up there with his quote at the Senior Bowl "the harder you get coached, the more we have to coach". Geez, if it's that easy to sell Tepper bullshit, I need to apply for a Assistant GM position.

• Beer 2

It seems like some people should just change teams by now.  Why be a fan of the panthers?  If everything you think about it is negative why do it?  Its entertainment.  It's for fun.  I just dont understand the point for some people here.  I'm not saying fans shouldn't be upset or they cant be negative but what do you as a fan get out of being negative and hating everything about the team right now 24/7.  It seems exhausting. 

• Pie 8
  • Poo 6

1 hour ago, Tr3ach said:

It seems like some people should just change teams by now.  Why be a fan of the panthers?  If everything you think about it is negative why do it?  Its entertainment.  It's for fun.  I just dont understand the point for some people here.  I'm not saying fans shouldn't be upset or they cant be negative but what do you as a fan get out of being negative and hating everything about the team right now 24/7.  It seems exhausting. 

It is exhausting     

Entertainment….lol…you too can be a PSL holder, tied to a contract,  with this coach and this team that looks like they could not complete a pass   

….and a dumb poo coach going for Darnold and giving away draft picks to boot 

watching good teams and then watching the Panthers is like a Dickens’ novel of have and have nots  and none of it needed to be that way   None of it

if you are smart enough to be able to sit home switch the channel on this poo show, good for you 

I could suffer Fox and Clausen a whole helluva lot better than any of this   So, yeah, a lot of us in here are very vocal   Ive been very vocal with the Panthers reps about it as well for all the good it does 

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean...

Yeah. That video is pretty much spot on. Rhule and Darnold are both individually insurmountable issues. Together I'm kinda shocked in retrospect that we actually won a handful of games last year.

Well, I think you said that a broken clock tells the correct time twice or something of that nature. It was 5 times this time. 

13 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

There isn’t one way to be a fan. Telling someone to go find another team is kinda weak. Who gives a poo if one fan hates their team.  You be a fan how you want and let others be how they are. It doesn’t effect you one way or another how another fan feels. 

• Pie 1