• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn update pt2

SgtJoo

Even though we didn't keep him...I'm glad we traded that 6th for Gilmore. Just the knowledge I'm sure he passed on to those young corners last year will yield more benefits than anyone we could have gotten for that 6th round pick. I'm excited to see this defense fly around. Other than the fack we might need another pass rusher, this defense will be be solid. Definitely a lot more man coverage, definitely a lot more aggressive. 🍆 "They gettin' da D" 😂😂😂

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, BULLETPRQQF said:

Even though we didn't keep him...I'm glad we traded that 6th for Gilmore. Just the knowledge I'm sure he passed on to those young corners last year will yield more benefits than anyone we could have gotten for that 6th round pick. I'm excited to see this defense fly around. Other than the fack we might need another pass rusher, this defense will be be solid. Definitely a lot more man coverage, definitely a lot more aggressive. 🍆 "They gettin' da D" 😂😂😂

Speaking of...

I get the sense their future plans involve winning in something less than seven years 😕

• Beer 1