• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyler Murray deal in Arizona getting very interesting.

NCTHFL0567

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

End all be all I think this is just a tactic for a new contract. Only reason you haven’t seen anything on the Lamar front is because he has no agent and represents himself.

Im weird about the agent deal, personally Id pass if I was some elite college player. The contracts are mostly done, just get a real good lawyer to overlook (cost 300$) and sign the dam thing. Now come free agency.....this hurts my cheap-wired mind....maybe getting an agent is correct. The big part is the team has to trash the player to the agent to show they want to pay less. No matter the player, theres something you can point out- example the DJ moore contract. Panthers Sal- " fug you, moores TD can be replaced by a WR off the streets if given the same snaps!!" You can not trash the player to his face, thus the agent buffer maybe needed. Plus agents also bail you of jail, find endorsements, get more money, etc....I just cannt do the fee, I like to keep my money, its MINE! 

I don't know how it is in Charlotte, but here in Australia, used cars have gotten way too expensive and in some cases rival costs of new ones. If you've got no car and questionable (credit) history, your choices are to overpay for a used one or keep walking .

Murray is the best available known quantity that may become available. If it's Pickett vs Murray, take Murray. If it's Willis vs Murray, take Murray. I'd send #6 and some Day 2 picks next year and even a #1 in 2024 to get it done. Watson went for way less than anyone thought (no players at all and fewer picks than Houston claimed it would take). The same could happen here, especially since we'd be on the hook for an extension.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Because we would have to make him one of the highest paid players in the nfl and he ain’t worth it 

It's not the early 2000's anymore. Any QB that is healthy and a pro bowler will be getting a $40 mil deal, that's just how it is now. We make him the highest paid QB, he'll be out of the top 5 in two years and the deal looks good. If you want to win, you gotta play the game 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, TheoJay10 said:

I mean for the 6th overall and maybe another pick I'd say fug it why not?

Because he's a head case...

One tweet said his agent "informed the team weeks ago he was pulling his opening proposal off the table"...why the heck did he do that?

Less than no-interest in this wingnut 🤦‍♂️

Edited by SizzleBuzz

5 hours ago, BrisbanePanther said:

I don't know how it is in Charlotte, but here in Australia, used cars have gotten way too expensive and in some cases rival costs of new ones. If you've got no car and questionable (credit) history, your choices are to overpay for a used one or keep walking .

Murray is the best available known quantity that may become available. If it's Pickett vs Murray, take Murray. If it's Willis vs Murray, take Murray. I'd send #6 and some Day 2 picks next year and even a #1 in 2024 to get it done. Watson went for way less than anyone thought (no players at all and fewer picks than Houston claimed it would take). The same could happen here, especially since we'd be on the hook for an extension.

Or keep our Pushbike (Darnold) for a year 

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

It's almost like he realizes the playoff loss showed he might have a limited ceiling as far as how far a QB *that* short can go and is trying to get his money now

You think he lost because he is short????

Is that you, Matt? Tell us about how Slater is an OG guard due to arm size again.