• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you excited about the draft

Ja  Rhule

Are you excited about the draft?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about the draft?

• Let’s f go!!!
    • I’ll watch it maybe if nothing else on TV
    • I’ll pass this year
    • I never watch that crap

Can’t think of one I have been less interested in.   

part of that is we have only have 1 pick in the first 3 rounds.   Which are the fewest we have ever had in the top 3 rounds.   And despite having a top pick their is no player to get at 6 to bring any hype.  And we are in the worst window in franchise history since Tepper took over. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Stoked for the draft, always am.  Kinda hope we trade down ever so slightly so we can pick day 2

Still a little worried we trade future picks to get more involved in this draft. 

Rhule and Tepper actually have a lot in common right now.   Agree or disagree with it but neither are popular figures right now overall in the Carolinas. And they aren’t equipped to add much excitement to the mix given such few picks currently.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Still a little worried we trade future picks to get more involved in this draft. 

Rhule and Tepper actually have a lot in common right now.   Agree or disagree with it but neither are popular figures right now overall in the Carolinas. And they aren’t equipped to add much excitement to the mix given such few picks currently.

Hard for me to gauge the thinking personally.  If they take Pickett at 6 I won’t be surprised but will be disappointed.  Still I will pull for the guy if he is here. I would feel more excited with Willis even knowing he has a ton of work to do

I doubt they trade next years 1…but you never say never

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1